30

Chapter 30 - Enjoy The Flowers

After the beginning of spring, the winter snow melted and everything came back to life.

Spring is warm and flowers bloom, the grass is long and the birds fly.

The spring came earlier in Beijing than in Qingzhou. It was as if all the flowers in the courtyard bloomed overnight.

Xie Liaa received an invitation from the Crown Prince's estate, inviting her and Xie Yeri come to the house in early March to enjoy the flowers.

It was just like Ling Xiangyun had said. They had just arrived at the capital, so they'd better know more people.

Moreover, Xie Lisa was originally a lively girl. She easily participated in these banquets. When she was in Qingzhou, she was famous for her eloquence. She was able to get along with everyone.

Of course, Qingzhou could not be compared with the Beijing City.

The people in the capital were more prestigious than Qingzhou. They thought that they were superior and there was a sense of superiority to them everywhere.

Among them were Xie Ying and Xie Yin.

Xie Lisa think it was funny. Did the two of them think she could do nothing by replacing her cloth with a rough cloth?

Before returning to the capital, Madame Dara had made several new sets of clothes for her and Xie Yeri. They were all in the spring, summer, autumn and winter. They were all the most fashionable colors and materials.

Xie Lisa's view was unique. The styles and designs she had people make were all unique. Even if they were placed in the capital, it would attract people's eyes.

Xie Yeri ran over to find her, stammering, "Elder sister ..."

"Yeah?" Xie Lisa said, looking up from a pink velvet necklace.

"I can't go and enjoy the flowers," Xie Yeri said after a long moment.

Then she stopped and turned to her sister. "Why?"

Xie Yeri pursed her lips. "There's a lot of people."

"Oh," she said, looking distressed. "But if you don't go, I'll be alone. I'll be very lonely."

Xie Yeri didn't understand what she was saying and blinked her eyes.

Xie Lisa put down the necklace, and asked:"Do you like Third Sis or Fourth Sis?"

Xie Yeri shook her head honestly.

She was simple, but there were something she understood.

It was too easy for you to know whether a person liked you or not.

She could tell from their expression and actions that Xie Ying and Xie Yin didn't like they two sisters. She could tell it the first day at home.

Xie Lisa was delighted, said: "Yes, third sister and fourth sister don't like us either."

Some of the things she'd forgotten when she was a child, some of them she remembered as clearly as the old man had taught her a lesson because she destroyed his flowers.

Xie Ying hadn't liked her ever since she was young and hadn't been able to deal with her. When she was a child, she couldn't understand why, and her attempts to get close to her had all ended in failure.

Xie Ying was a strong person. She wants to be the best child in her elders' eyes, but there was Xie Lisa ahead.

Xie Lisa was smart enough to remember everything she'd read, so Grandpa liked her best.