113

Chapter 113

Emperor Jeon Gong Yo's voice was not low, so loud that everyone at Xie Lisa's table could hear him.

Xie Lisa's hand that was raised into the air suddenly stopped, and subconsciously looked towards Chen Yingxue. She was a very delicate and pretty girl. Her appearance was not too outstanding, but her pair of eyes were very beautiful. When she smiled, she seemed to be able to speak. Her actions had some rules, and one could tell that she had been raised extremely well. When she heard Emperor Jeon Gong Yo's words, she blushed and lowered her head, not daring to raise her head even when she was pushed around by her children's sisters.

Xie Lisa's heart sank, and her good mood instantly disappeared into thin air.

What did Emperor Jeon Gong Yo mean? Do you think that she didn't give birth to a son for Jeon Jungkook?

She had some impression of this Chen Yingxue and she would often appear in capital's circle of noble ladies. However, the two of them did not have much interaction nor did they have much interaction with each other. She had heard that she was a lady who was well-versed in poetry and knew how to draw. Her four sisters had given birth to several sons after leaving the pavilion, and her eldest sister, Chen Xanxue, had even given birth to two pairs of twins. They were highly regarded by the family. If Emperor Jeon Gong Yo pointed her out to Jeon Jungkook as a side imperial concubine, then it was probably because he harbored this kind of intention.

Xie Lisa quietly looked at Jungkook, her lips slightly pursed, planning to see how he would respond.

Although her beautiful eyes that were like spring water were not filled with anger, when she slowly looked over, the warning tone in her eyes was self-evident. If Jungkook dared to agree to it tonight, he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to see her and their son at home.

Jungkook naturally knew what she was thinking in her heart. Even from far away, he could smell a sour scent. He was reluctant to turn the vinegar over, so he hugged it to his chest and smelled it every day. To his surprise, the vinegar smell was so fragrant that it assaulted his nostrils.

He calmed down a little and smiled while cupping his hands towards Emperor Jeon Gong Yo, "father is more worried, this son likes peace and quiet, it is just right that there are so many people in the manor. Any more and it will be crowded and noisy. " The after the talk paused, he had not been able to find a suitable opportunity to tell the Emperor Jeon Gong Yo about Xie Lisa's pregnancy, and now he was able to say it out loud: "Coupled with the fact that Ah Lisa is already three months old, the doctor said that she should rest in peace. I, your son, am reluctant to part with her. I apologize for not being able to agree to your good intentions, father. "

The Emperor Yuan Hui raised his eyebrows in surprise and looked towards Xie Lisa: "Three months pregnant? How come I've never heard of it from any of you? "

Jungkook explained, "This son only found out after returning from Lan Ling. A few days ago, when Ah Lisa's fetus was unstable, this son let her stay in the house to recuperate and didn't disturb you at the palace. "

The Emperor Jeon Gong Yo had obviously not expected Xie Lisa to be pregnant at such a timely time. In the beginning, he had only thought of it as an excuse that he had not been able to give birth to a child and a half after entering the Palace for two years.

Emperor Jeon Gong Yo was speechless for a moment. He held the golden bottle and slowly drank a mouthful, as if he was thinking about something.

Being rejected by the sixth prince was a very low status. He could not hide his face, so he just coughed to feign calmness and lowered his head to stop the matter.