92

Chapter 92 - Ah Duan

On the festive day of March 3rd, Jeon Jungkook brought Xie Lisa to visit the Mingqiu Lake outside the city.

Jeon Jungkook and Xie Yeri, Xie Hanbin, Zhong Rou, Zhong Haruto were also walking together with the group. Originally, Jeon Jungkook did not plan to bring so many people along, because it would be bad if there were more people that would be harm to the great tenderness between he and Xie Lisa. However, since Xie Lisa wanted to bring Xie Yeri along, he naturally couldn't say anything else. After arriving at the Mingqiu Lake, it would be the same if he let Xie Yeri go.

It just so happened that Xie Yeri was just a piece of small candy, he couldn't shake her off no matter how hard he tried.

Wherever they went, she would follow.

There were people everywhere, and the vicinity of Mingqiu Lake was a sea of people. Looking around, one could see beautiful girls and handsome young men. Jeon Jungkook and Xie Hanbin sat under a large Tong tree. Seeing Xie Lisa and Xie Yeri flying a kite in the distance, Xie Lisa was unable to release the kite no matter how hard he tried.

Jeon Yao'an did not come. If this were in the past, she would definitely come when she heard about Xie Hanbin. However, for some unknown reason, he seemed to have suffered some sort of shock recently. He ignored everyone and seemed to be listless and spiritless.

Although Xie Lisa was not present, he could roughly guess that something happened between her and Xie Hanbin that day.

Xie Lisa had asked Xie Hanbin before, but Xie Hanbin did not say anything. He only told her that the princess had sprained her leg, and he helped her take a look, that was all.

... .... Who would believe it!

However, since Xie Hanbin was unwilling to say, no matter how capable he was, he was unable to pry a single word out of's mouth.

Since she couldn't care less, she might as well leave it at that.

Xie Lisa was lost in thought so he did not notice his feet. servant maids and Xie Yeri didn't have enough time to support her, so she sat on the ground and took a deep breath. When she thought about it, she felt waves of pain from her knees. She was just about to get helped up by Shuang Yu, when she saw Jeon Jungkook anxiously walking over from afar. He bent down and picked her up, and asked with a sullen face: "Why are you so stupid?"

Xie Lisa retorted unhappily, "The stone is still there. I didn't see it, how can you blame me?"

He carried her to the carriage and stared at her without saying a word.

Shuang Yu wanted to examine her wound. He waved for them to go down and prepare some water.

After servant maids left, Jeon Jungkook stared at her until he could not hold it in anymore, "Does it hurt?"

Xie Lisa blinked his eyes and nodded, "It hurts."

He squatted in front of her and lifted up her chiffon dress and rolled up his pants. Sure enough, he saw that her knees were red and her skin was torn. He was both pained and angry. "Pain and jumping around? "Can't you just stay put and wait patiently?"

When Xie Lisa saw that he was obviously very worried, yet had a straight face and wanted to scold her, she suddenly felt that it wasn't very painful. She giggled and pinched his face, "What nonsense did Big Brother Xiao Jungkook say? Isn't the purpose of bringing me out today to fly a kite with me? "

Did she even know that he was the one flying the kite with her?

From start to end, she stayed with Xie Yeri and Zhong Rou, and never even glanced at him.