112

Chapter 112

When the carriage reached the entrance of the palace, it coincidentally met the carriage from Duke Dingguo's Mansion and General of Agile Cavalry Palace.

Xie Lisa and Jeon Jungkook separated at the door. One went to Palace Linde, the other went to Palace Zhaoyang. Before she left, Jeon Jungkook was still worried, he repeatedly reminded Shuang Yu to carefully observe her body. His heart was preoccupied with her, but this girl didn't appreciate his kindness. She forgot him the moment she saw her mother and sister, and even found him verbose in the end. She pushed him to the side and said impatiently, "I understand, I understand.

Jeon Jungkook staggered two steps, even though he was being pushed by her, he was still willing, and frowned: "You can't be so rash, too!"

Xie Lisa glared at him and he could only shut his mouth.

After much difficulty, she finally heard a burst of laughter from behind her as she watched Jeon Jungkook leave. She turned her head to look, it was actually Gu Mina who was laughing at her.

Gu Mina was still wearing her veil on her face, standing beside the carriage, her gentle eyes revealed a mischievous smile. The two of them hadn't seen each other for a while. Ever since Jeon Jungkook went to the Orchid Tomb, she hadn't gone out much, and hadn't appeared in the noble women's circle either. Now that she was pregnant, she was controlled by Jeon Jungkook, so she didn't have the chance to go out anymore.

Seeing that she was being looked at in such a annoying manner, Xie Lisa felt a little embarrassed, and her face turned red as she smiled, "You must be seeing a joke."

Gu Mina shook her head, turned her head and said a few words to her mother, then walked over to her side, "An Wang is so concerned for you, and it let me envy, how can I joke at you?"

At that moment, Xie Yeri jumped down from the carriage while holding onto Grandma's hand. She walked over to her in a few steps and stopped steadily before holding onto one of her arms. "sis, let me help you walk away." As she said that, she went to the other side and held Xie Lisa's hand.

Xie Lisa was completely terrified by this scene. She thought that they were making a fuss because she was pregnant, why were they so nervous? She looked back and complained to the Madam Dara "Mother, look at Ah Yeri ..."

Who knew that not only would Madam Dara not help her, she even blamed her. "You should also be careful, we are all going to be mothers now, and you are still so childish. I see that Ah Jungkook is absolutely right. "

Oh wow, it was still her fault.

Xie Lisa said. "He's in charge of everything I do ... I'm already very obedient. "

Madam Dara glared at her, obviously not believing her.

Gu Mina opened her eyes wide in shock, and couldn't help but look at her belly. It had only been three months, and there was no sign of her at all. Coupled with her petite figure, she was still as slender as ever. Curious, she asked, "Are you pregnant? "How many months has it been?"

Xie Lisa smiled as she raised three of her fingers. "It's been three months."

Her appearance was a little arrogant.

Seeing that, the Madam Dara shook her head repeatedly, both laughing and indulging her.

Their carriage stopped at the entrance of the palace to block the other people's path, so the Madam Dara led them inside. Along the way, Gu Mina and Xie Yeri walked on either side of her, asking questions. The two of them were girls who had yet to come out of the pavilion, so they obviously were curious about what was going on.