81

Chapter 81 - Lord Ping

His eyes suddenly turned cold, and he slammed his fist against the carriage.

A loud noise came from the carriage, startling the people outside.

Wu Bin immediately asked: "Your Highness, what happened?"

He walked down from the carriage, gritted his teeth and said: "Xie Lisa is gone."

Wu Bin was shocked, he immediately lifted up the carriage's curtain and checked, only to see that there was no one inside, there was not even a trace of a struggle, it was clear that the person who brought Xie Lisa away was powerful in martial arts, and was not a normal person. He hurriedly chased them for dozens of steps, all the way to the mouth of the alleyway. He only saw the passersby, but did not find the slightest trace of them.

Just then, Wu Ze borrowed a horse and brought it in front of him: "Your Highness, it is already late, we can only borrow one horse."

Right after he finished speaking, Jeom Jungkook took the reins in his hand, and jumped up, running back to the road, he did not have time to say a single word to him. Wu Ze stood in place, not knowing what was going on. It was only when Wu Bin came over to tell him that the Prince's wife had been taken away by someone did he suddenly realize something, and became anxious, "What's going on? Didn't you see it? "

Wu Bin explained to him the situation at that time. The other party had come prepared and was extremely skilled.

The two of them looked at each other, then Wu Ze quickly untied the rope tied between the horse carriage and them and jumped on top of the horse carriage. He said to Wu Bin: "I will follow His Highness, go back to the as soon as possible and bring more people with you!"

Wu Bin nodded and ran in the other direction.

When Wu Ze was outside the streets, he was already far away.

He asked around and finally found out that Jeon Jungkook was going towards the lakeside.

Why go there? Did His Highness know something?

In actuality, Jeon Jungkook had faintly guessed what was going on and who was behind it. He sped at top speed all the way to the teahouse where he had just met the First Prince. Finally, he galloped downstairs at top speed, only to discover that the teahouse had already closed. The door was shut tightly as a black-robed guard stood in front of the door. Upon seeing him, he stepped forward and greeted respectfully, "Greetings, Sixth Prince."

He was not in the mood to beat around the bush and went straight to the point, "Where is my Prince's wife?"

The guard said, "Your highness had guessed that you would come here, so he asked me to pass on a message to you. sixth prince Consort has nothing to do, I ask that Your Highness come to Lord Ping's mansion. "

Furious, he bent over and pulled out the sword from the guard's body, then stabbed at his opponent.

The guard did not dodge, but received his sword.

Jeon Jungkook threw down his sword and turned his horse towards the Lord Ping's mansion.

When Wu Ze rushed over, just as he was about to go back, he followed him.

There was some distance between Lord Ping's mansion and this place. The original half an hour's journey had been forcefully shortened by half a year's worth of time. When he arrived at the entrance of the Lord Ping's mansion, the door was ajar, as if waiting for him to arrive at any time.

Jeon Jungkook dismounted from his horse and walked into the manor without saying a word.

The yard was brightly lit with lanterns hanging by the side of the road, but no one spoke a word. The steward led him to the great hall. Inside the hall, the First Prince, Jeon Namjoon, was sitting on a treasure chair.