Chapter : 01 🎯

Black heavy boots, black camo cargo pants, black leather jacket were well matched with the raven backcombed hair and the deep dark orbs now burning with rage. The pissed male rubs his knitted brows, clenching his jaw before he opens his mouth.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

"I fucking informed the support service department not to send anyone to my office. So explain. How the fuck did you end up here".

(Pindrop silence)

"I'll give you 2 minutes to turn the fucking desk it used to be, before your useless hands touch it".

The support service department's newly recruited young female employee break into tears in the middle of the department corridor still holding the piece of cloth she used to wipe the items in the room.

All the other agents and officers in the department had turned their pitiful eyes on the struggling female employee who was trying her best to stop her tears.

Chief agent Kim had quickened his space as he heard his colleague had vituperated an employee again. On his way, he has stopped in front of Mrs. Hana's office who is the head of the support service department and takes care of the non-official matters.

"Yes, Joon".

"Hey didn't you inform them not to send anyone to D's room?".

"Of course, we did. What happened?"

"A newbie had mistakenly ended up in his room and the rest happened like every other time".

Mrs. Hana has held her head between arms massaging either side of her forehead as she knew what coming is a lot of work.

Delta force is the national intelligence service's concomitant organization that carries out unauthorized black missions on behalf of the national intelligence service.

In the sense, this is the place where all the undercover missions carry out on behalf of the government. In another way delta force is the heart of the national intelligence security agency, formed for carrying out spy missions.

To be a part of the Delta force all the agents should be the highest rankers of the National Defense University where specially train the agents for NIS. Among all the trainees first class holders are only recruited to the delta force and the rest will assign to the other relevant positions in the NIS.

There is a ranking system in the Delta force according to their skill levels.

Z grade agents are the agents who grade as allrounders.
Y grade contains with the agents enrich with physical abilities.
X graders are the agents with the highest IQ who take part in mind games.

There are only ten Z graders in the whole Delta squad.

In Seoul headquarters, there are three Z rankers. One is their head or the chief Mr. Lee Hyun Shik.
The other two are Jung Hosek and Min Yoongi.
Though Both agents are on the same level when it comes to personalities they are on whole two different extremes.

Kim Namjoon who claimed his name as the mastermind is the top X grade agent with the highest IQ, He is the best friend of above mentioned two. Three of them were best friends from their freshman year in the defense university.

Min Yoongi who goes under the code name AD or else AdustD is the most feared agent not only by the rivals but also by his colleagues in the same department.
His personal life is still a mystery to the rest of the world except his two best friends and their chief Lee Hyun Shik.

Yoongi wasn't a very sociable person from his born nature but he wasn't this monster now he is before that incident happened in his life. If it weren't for Namjoon and Hoseok he will never recover from what he has gone through as a teen.