28. 🎯 Not mine, but...

"..........JIMIN!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!............."

Yoongi's eyes has widen seen the way Jimin's light yellow shirt sleeves staining with a lot of fresh blood.

The Junior agent was struggling to calm the hysterically crying child who was clinging to his lap. At the same time, he was struggling his best to uphold his blood-dropping forearm which hit on the sharp metal bed edge a few minutes ago when he try to calm the wailing little man.

Namjoon and Hoseok who were trying to handle the situation had moved aside making some room for Yoongi who had just entered the room. The new entrant was watching the scene playing in front of him with totally clueless eyes.

"What is going on here? Who's injured?"

Jimin wasn't minding replying as he was trying his best to make the younger boy stay still until senior Seokjin come. Agent Seokjin, the only agent minor in medicines, who had some kinda knowledge about medications had prepared an emergency sedative shot for the child as he observe situation could get worse if they didn't calm him quickly.

The suffering child had been sent under effect within five minutes and Seokjin has ordered one junior agent to get the emergency surgical instruments from the storage room starting to disinfect the small one's injury.

Jimin has made the child rest on the bed letting Seokjin carry the task.

"What happen Jimin? Are you okay?"

"Yes, sunbae-nim. It's just a small cut".

Yoongi has nodded watching the way Jimin wipe his blood-dripping hand with a sanitized napkin.

"Good. So what has happened here?"

"I am the one assigned to check on him tonight. When I came here to check on him I heard he was moaning in his sleep. So I just check his wounded arm to see if that was the reason. Then only I witness the way it starts to fester in a very abnormal manner".

"What did you mean by that?"

"After we did all the necessary treatments it wasn't supposed to get this worsened in less than 24 hours. When I checked his arm it looked like a three days rotten cut that hasn't had any treatments at all".

"Any bacterial infection?"

"No. It's totally different. This cut isn't a mere injury. This is a very unskillful surgical cut". Seokjin replied wearing a pair of gloves while preparing to open the wound again.

"What ?"

"It's a tracking chip. Someone had inserted a damn tracking chip into the child's body through the cut on his arm they made. But they haven't finished it correctly. The metal surface of the chip had started to react with the blood and chemicals we used to treat".

Jimin further explains worriedly watching the now unconscious boy.

.
.
.

Namjoon and another five agents were attentively listening to what Yoongi was explaining to them while taking mental notes regarding the occurred situation. 

"That's what I got to know from the head of the naval base".

"So he had told you not to announce that a child is with us to any authority in the village until we got to hear someone is looking for a missing child that could match with this boy's details?"

"Yes, Namjoon. That's what Ken suggests".

"So he also suspected the boy we found isn't just a child who met with an accident or anything".

"Yes and as we can see his guess is right. This child is either bait or a mistake the gang has done we try to reach".

( Seokjin knocked on the door )