51. 🎯 Promise

Yoongi stirred a little trying to change his side wanting to adjust himself a little bit. But he couldn't as the peacefully sleeping younger one was using him as a pillow. The younger's messy silky locks were spread all over the older one's chest giving him some tickling sensations.

After struggling few minutes Yoongi opened his eyes. The clock says it's already 7 in the morning but thanks to the blinds and the thick curtains defensively hanging against the window room was still dark.

Yoongi gently push Jimin's head up which was resting on his extended arm to place his head on the pillow. Yoongi's action hasn't disturbed the younger's sleep even a bit as he was sunk into a deep slumber.

Dragging the curtains bit aside with the remote controller Yoongi turned on his side to observe the younger who was still calmly sleeping next to him.

A soft smile which is filled with a lot of adoration effortlessly reaches Yoongi's eyes enlightening his whole face as he slowly studies the younger's sleeping features.

Jimin who was wrapped in Yoongi's baggy T-shirt which the older one make him dressed in the last night after giving him a quick relaxing hot bath makes him look so cuddly. The top half the younger one was wearing looked too big on him and the view make the older's heart squeeze with some unexplainable feelings.

Smiling at the still sleeping petite figure next to him Yoongi slowly dragged the sleeping younger to him closing the small gap left between them.

Without many struggles, Jimin quickly snuggled closer to his familiar safe place tangling his hands around the older's chest. He has pressed his cheeks against the comfortable warmth surface letting a contended soft sigh out. Younger's that action has led Yoongi to envelop him between his arms once again lending up being the younger's human bedding.

 Younger's that action has led Yoongi to envelop him between his arms once again lending up being the younger's human bedding

Yoongi softly chuckled placing a few kisses on the younger's temple caressing his scented soft locks. The older male could feel the way younger's rhythmic warm breath fanning on his jawline as his actions make him rolled more closer.

The cuddling process and few adjusting movements had made the younger's oversized top hang low in his shoulders putting his fair bare skin on a show.

The love bites and all the hickeys Yoongi painted on the younger's flawless skin were brightly sitting on his fair skin. The sight he just exposed was enough to send chills through Yoongi's spine filling his heart with one another different feelings.

Feeling of love, pride, attachment, tenderness, and lust had mixed up with another bunch of warm feelings in the older male's heart urging him to run his fingertips all over them. The view and the moment have engraved in his heart and he knew for the rest of his life he gonna remember how this certain moment make him feel. He owns the love of his life. Finally, he has someone he could say belongs to him.

A few minutes later Jimin has stir in his sleep wanting to side change. Being the small spoon Jimin has rested his back against the already waken older one's chest automatically making him be the big spoon. Sleeping younger has dragged Yoongi's hand on his hips closer to his chest like he was using the older's hands to a blanket around himself.