Chapter : 10 🎯

Most of the Senior agents who were responsible for rookies were staring at the hall with widened eyes. Some agents were looking so disappointed, some were burning with anger and some were just standing like they were forced to witness something they shouldn't want to see in the first place.

Namjoon's voice was loud enough to reach Yoongi's ears and Seokjin has also turned to his side.

"Kim fucking Taehyung wait there I am coming."

Yoongi wasn't angry or surprised he was simply disappointed.

Seokjin looks kinda okay when compared to most of the senior agents who were either frowning or clicking tongues.

Chief Hyun Shik clear his throat running his eyes over gathered younger agents in their so-called civil clothes. He look unbothered cause he was kinda expecting something like this since it was their first time. The hall looks like a school's dress as you wish day.

Attention.

All the senior agents can now talk with their trainees and give instructions while N- level agents (recently recruited agents who made it to the top five after final exams) follow me to hall number 4.

.
.

"Yah Taehyung-ah don't you think he doesn't look very pleased seeing us. I wonder why". Jungkook mumbled to Taehyung leaning to his side a bit.

"I also noticed that. Maybe because he is getting older and losing his smile glands". Taehyung replied poking Jimin who didn't join their talk yet.

"Yah pabo there's nothing called smile glands". Jimin sticks his tongue out replying to his friend who was smiling so wide.

Boxy smile owner suddenly hissed loud turning to smack Jungkook's head for pinching him but quickly lowered his hand seeing it's his senior agent who towered him.

"Kim fucking Taehyung".

"Uh....Yes sir".

"What are you wearing? Are you going to Hawaii or something? what's up with this shirt man. You look like a disco light. Didn't I tell you we can't drag unnecessary attention while we are working? You are training to be a fucking agent who works for the delta force".

Taehyung pouted then stomp and whined

"Calm down sunbae nim. You don't know. When we wear all black people gonna suspect us. I have seen that in too many movies. So I am normalizing the situation by getting into these clothes while working as an undercover agent". The boy proudly grins.

Namjoon was speechless. From the first day, he met this boy he knew this guy never gonna listen to him. Sometimes Namjoon feels like he deserves better. This brat he trying to mentor is like a naive teenager stuck in a body of a grown-up.

"You will learn your lesson after you got your task. Don't whine. Your supervisors are very strict with marks. Don't come at me after messing up things okay.

Taehyung had softly nodded giving his best I am okay smile to the senior cause he don't wanna cause himself in a trouble and ended up decoding a hella lot of code languaged messages.

I am happy at least you choose some normal-looking pants". Namjoon said in a friendly way kinda wanting to cheer up his newbie's mood.

"Normal ! huh? they are Gucci".

Namjoon was surprised. Was he offended by my praise? I just wanna say at least his one choice of clothes looks normal. Tsk I really don't want this brat as my trainee.

CHA EUN WOO! NOW! GO.

Yes, it was another senior agent who was chasing his trainee. Senior agent Ji chang wook and his trainee Cha Eunwoo were also in a kind of heated situation. The trainee had come up in his Delta force track kit completely murdering the sole purpose of the task named undercover. His disappointed senior had immediately shooed away him to change into something else cause that brat was wearing a jersey that boldly held the academy's logo and force's name.