Chapter : 14 🎯

Location: Hunter's Den - Wang mansion in Goyang

"DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT THE SAME THING AGAIN AND AGAIN.DO WHAT I SAY AND BE QUICK FOR THE FUCK'S SAKE!!!

A loud male voice ring inside the large empty room following a series of glass-shattering noises. Four men left the room immediately like guard dogs who got kicked by their own master.

The small group of men has stopped in the hallway seeing their big boss who waits outside the room with a grin.

"Don't make him stressed, do whatever the fuck in the way he asked. I don't tolerate incompetent rags make sure to find the guy as soon as possible before I gonna take things into my hand. Now bugger off you useless shit".

Four henchmen immediately left the floor getting themselves onto a metal bar-covered lift to reach the ground floor.

Jackson Wang had a gentle smile on his lips seeing the way his brother lay inside the dimmed room.

"Oh, come on boy stop stressing up about that too much I told you I will get him to you soon no matter what happens. How about I arrange a little fun session for you tonight. You can have anyone. And......just for your information, everyone in this pack is virgins". The older of the two just winks sitting on the sofa pouring a drink for him.

Richard Wang looks at his brother laying on the comfortable mattress again. He was kinda surprised cause his brother has never allowed him to have anyone from the assemblage they kept for paid deals.

"I only need that one".

"What is this man?. If you need a good fuck just go and choose anyone from the shelter before I change my mind. Anyway, we gonna ship that mob tomorrow morning".

"I told you I only need that one".
*I am gonna kill that one after I find him* younger of the two gritted his teeth and tightened his fists cursing under his breath.

The older male let out a maniac chuckle. His baby brother is still suffering and stressing himself trying to find a mere club worker who he hasn't even taken to the bed even once. Older male couldn't understand why the fella was making a big deal out of it from the day he return from the Gangnam. Since he refused to talk anything about what happened Jackson didn't know anything about what happened in Gangnam.

Little did the older male know was his brother had threatened everyone saying not to say anything about the Gangnam incident as he didn't wanna let his brother think he can't even finish such a small task without messing up.

Richard Wang had Jackson's trust beyond the limit cause he was his favorite brother. So everyone knew interfering brothers' deals not gonna take them any luck. So what happened in Gangnam is kept well hidden behind the covers. Jackson Wang who came to South Korea after solving a few business matters in China and Singapore only got to know what his brother told him.

Richard Wang couldn't forget why he can not finish that simple task. That was all because of that club worker. He believes the worker named Danial was someone's henchman purposely sent by one of their rival groups to drug them and ruined the data exchange process on that night.

Younger Wang never discover the most important part of the details has went missing cause they had never opened the trunk after accepting it from the person who hand it over to them on that night. Because of the Delta Force's trainee agent's talent, he never even suspect a part of the stuff has went missing cause the lock of the trunk was kept well locked until they open it. So his anger was only directed at the Danial guy because of the mentioned reason.

Besides that the other biggest reason was he was sexually deprived thinking about how it would feel when that young guy suffer beneath him. The sinful beast inside him was more eager to catch its prey from the moment he eyed it. Richard Wang had never been this desperate in his whole life for anything because of that the man became a beast.