Chapter : 07 🎯

Here is the second update.
Read the chapter 6 first. And make sure to vote on both 🌟

cont.......

Jimin annoyingly removed the apron from his body only left in the leather jacket and skirt he wore. He hates the dress he wore more than the whole situation he was stuck in. He felt kinda revealed cause all four men were still deadly sleeping and all he have to do is wait inside the room rather than go in the middle of the crowd who were acting like animals fulfilling their wild desires over other people's bodies. 

Sitting on the corner of the floor Jimin tucked his head between his two knees recalling two hours ago how he get into his first proper task which he never thought will take him into such a situation.

Flashbacks.

As soon as Jimin get out of the car Yoongi gave him a signal to stay silent and followed him. They walked toward a small door that looked more like a door to an underground bunker. Signaling Jimin to stand behind him senior agent has softly knocked on the door three times holding his gun in one hand as a gesture of possible danger which could attack them as soon as the door gets unlocked from the other side.

Revealing a young face of a boy who was in his 16 or 17 door gets open without making any sound. As soon as they get in boy has locked the door taking the lead to a dark passage ends up in a small room that looks surprisingly clean compared to the entire place.

Z-rank holder has put his gun pack in his pocket taking a seat to the left signaling Jimin also follows him. The boy immediately knelt in front of a small cupboard taking a paper bag out like he was staying prepared for this moment.

"Here sir I ready these as soon as you phoned me".

"Well done Tae Young you did well. This time you don't have to take me in, we can go by ourselves but please make sure to inform me of the right room number as soon as your friend informed it to you.

The young boy has nod his head with a hint of relief. 

"So tell me what you heard".

"Boss had a talk with the wolf. He told him there will be a gold ship tonight. That's all I got to hear sir".

Jimin saw the way this information brings a satisfied smile to his senior's lips when he left there like a student having a lecture in a foreign language. The younger trainee was so confused about the whole situation.

"Thank you Tae Young that is more than enough. So now we have to do some police work you know" Yoongi winked at the boy and the teen immediately replied, "ahhh.......yes sure sir. I'll say outside". walking toward the door to give them the necessary space. But the boy has stopped in the middle way turning to Yoongi's side.

"Sir, please save my hyung".

"I promised you, Tae Young" 

.
.
.

Min Yoongi took the small backpack he took with him onto his lap opening the zip to take some stuff out. After he finished he calmly turned to the younger trainee who was watching his every move with widen eyes.

"Trainee Park-Ji-Min, I, your senior agent Min-Yoon-Gi announced your first task as an under trainee of the DF now". Jimin immediately stood up and salute standing the attention. 

So he was about to have his first proper task as a Delta Force's under training agent. He knew one of his two friends who happen to be Jungkook had already carried out their first proper task. So he was also excited. The things he dreamed to do as a real agent.