Chapter : 05 🎯

"Jimin-ah....."

"Jimin-ah can you hear us ?"

The younger male who was laying in a foreign room nods his head to communicate he can hear his two friends peeping into his face screaming at the top of their lungs.

"Yah...... young men over there lower your voice. He isn't deaf".

The middle-aged-looking male doctor walked toward Jimin taking out his stethoscope to check his pulses and blood pressure.

Young trainee Jimin is laying inside Delta Academy's medical center's bed. He has changed into comfortable clothes provided by the medical unit and his left hand was connected to a cannula which sends some medicines to his body.

While the doctor checks him Jimin's eyes roam over the room to observe what it looks like. Taehyung and Jungkook were standing in the farthest corner of the room after getting scolded by the doctor and the duo waved to him signaling they are still there. 

Jimin's head felt so heavy as the nauseated feeling hasn't left him yet. He try to recall what happened a few hours ago but his memory was blurry as he fainted on the spot all of a sudden. 

"Mr. Park, it happens due to food allergy and extreme fatigue. With a good rest, you'll be okay in the morning". 

While the doctor is talking to the patient the door quietly got opened revealing Senior agent Min Yoongi.  

Taehyung and Jungkook greeted the senior while Jimin try to sit up as a gesture of respect but immediately pushed back himself on the bed as his body wasn't coping with his effort.

"How is he now?"

 "He is pretty much okay compared to one hour ago. But he should rest well".

The doctor walked out after fixing the IV tube Jimin was connected and Yoongi walked near the bed holding a paper bag.

"You can have it if you want to. So rest now. We will meet again the day after tomorrow".
Placing the bag on the bedside table senior agent has left the room even not waiting to receive an answer from his dismayed trainee.

.
.
.

 "Yah... we were scared to death when we saw he carried you in arms. Jungkook sat beside Jimin eating the good half of his treat that his senior left for him".

"Stop eating you pig it's for him".
Teahyung slapped the Jungkook's arm trying to snatch the bag away from him but ended up having some for him too.

"Jungkook even believes he has killed you and carried your dead body". Jimin wiped his face as Taehyung was throwing food crumbs over his face while trying to talk with his puffed chipmunk-looking cheeks.

"Jimin nodded in response just watching the way his two friends munching a mouthful of his sick treat like they haven't seen food for the last decade".

"So sunbae-nim was the one who took me here". He softly mumbled to himself realizing what could happen over there.

"Yes, bro, the dude was blank-faced the whole time but I could say he is guilty". Teahyung offers some food to Jimin but as soon as the sick fella shook his head to reject he casually pushes it into his mouth.

"Can you two please leave with that bag? I need to sleep".

"Oh okay, sleep well boy we'll visit you before we leave in the morning." 

Jimin has push Taehyung away when he tried to leave a good night kiss on his cheek with his still food crumbs covered lips.

"Oh!!!, that's rude, anyway sleep tight. Good night."