25. 🎯 I wish I could

Time 9.05 AM.

The morning was busy. All the junior and senior agents were busily carrying out the task they were assigned. The senior agent group was busy installing the gadgets and communicating devices in a separate cottage they chose after so much care cause basically that gonna be the main hut now on where all the controlling processes gonna carry out regarding their mission.

Half of the junior agent group had willingly volunteered to work in the kitchen while the other half assist the senior agents to fix the devices, antennas, and cables that made a mess of the place.

All the agents were working in a commotion while one junior agent was sent to keep an eye on the child who was still rested in the main building since the last night.

.
.
.
.

Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin who were presented at the common area where all of the squad gonna dine had an awkward silence between them. Both were just trying their best to ignore each other and pretend nothing awkward has happened but Seokjin's ears say it all. 

There was another pair who were also in a kind of situation. But compared to the first mentioned pair they were so different. One of them had puffed eyes while the other one was completely being an ass with his rude and cold attitude.

.
.
.
"Jeon Jungkook where is Jimin?"

"I didn't see him since the morning sunbae-nim".

The pale man had nodded and moved. Min Yoongi was starting to feel a little guilt as he noticed his junior agent even hasn't presented at the breakfast. He wasn't a man who easily gave a second thought about what he do or talk once he done. But at the moment it was different. He started to feel he had been a bit unreasonable with his behavior in the morning.

"Yah, Yoongi-ah you have to be at the naval base before 11.00 AM. They had contacted us asking for your visit". 

Senior agent Seo Kang Joon has informed the head of the squad. "You can drive the cab over there the keys had been kept in the main building's key holder" he further informed handing agent Min's communicator which they gonna used from now on to talk to each other as telephone signals don't gonna work here.

"Wait Kang Joon can I connect with anyone through this?"

"Yes just press the code number of the one you wish to contact".

"Okay thanks"

.
.
.

Taehyung who was the one who kept with the child patient was now eating in the dining area. 

He could see the way his senior agent Namjoon smirked from time to time even though he was just untangling a messed-up wire box.

"Sunbae-nim it's a good morning to you, right?"

Namjoon has turned to his junior agent who was eating all alone in the other corner of the room.

"Okay, Kim Taehyung I can say it doesn't go the same with you. Did that kid bother you a lot?"

Namjoon questioned back seeing the way his junior was pouting while eating.

"I wish at least he did it. I am kinda worrying cause he didn't act normal. What are we gonna do with him?"

"We aren't having any idea cause base had informed us to wait until senior Min goes and talks to the naval base. Since we knew nothing about the situation here we should wait until we got necessary information".

This is when agent Seokjin enters the hall just to check whether his junior is here or not cause he needs to show him how to use his communication device.