Chapter : 13 🎯

Jimin was continuously turning pages munching on a cookie. He was asked to find a specific case named "June 13" from the bulky eight sets of folders that he carried to his senior's quarters a few hours ago.

Yoongi who thought having a company would be good is already regretting his stupid move of making the younger one stay cause the fella was continuously asking questions which makes him tired up.

"Sunbae-nim I wonder----"

"No. No. No".
"You can't wonder about anything anymore. You had wondered enough. Stop asking questions Jimin or else I'm gonna make you work this weekend. Hoseok told me to check on you in the next two weeks".

"---can I have another few more of these?"
Jimin finishes his sentence unconsciously. He has hiccup nervously at the end of sentence as a result of how much he had eaten within a short span of time.

Yoongi glared at the empty cookie tray which was filled with cookies a few minutes ago. He has served the younger one a small treat Yeol Hee bought him but hasn't expected to see everything disappear within minutes.

"Let's do this trainee Park just go to your dormitory I'll figure out the thing by myself".

Trainee Park Jimin was supposed to stand up, stand at attention, salute, greet the senior a good evening, and left as he asked. But the younger one ends up just pouting. He needs to know more about past cases cause he found reading those interesting. But now above all, he was waiting to confirm what he heard.

"Did Hoseok sunbae-nim go for a task?".

"Yes".

"So what about my physical examination sir?"

Jimin asked with worry all over his voice cause every trainee needs their mentor's guidance especially when it comes two weeks before the exam week.

"He asked me to check on you".

Jimin had nodded in response. He felt nervous cause he was the only one who continuously facing this. His mentor keeps changing throughout the six-month of his training period. It was supposed to be fixed during his training period because it's really important for any trainee. He starts to think about the reason for his situation. Maybe it happens because he is originally assigned under a z ranked agent and even his acting mentor also happens to be a Z ranked agent. The younger trainee was just frozen in the same spot caught in his thoughts as the occurred situation was stressing him out.

"Do you have any questions? If not just leave".

Jimin hesitates to talk about the topic but finally turns to Yoongi's side collecting his discarded courage. "Sir, about yesterday....do I really need to meet them again ?. I mean I can help but is my help that necessary for this?

Yoongi just stop what he was doing to make quick eye contact with the boy who nervously stood right beside him. He could see the way the younger boy fidgetted his shirt hem and he knew it's something the younger one does when he is nervous or anxious.

The senior agent knew as a newbie Jimin had gone through a lot. He could say the trainee agent was still terrified by memories of that day as he had to deal with a lot even without proper training and backup support. And as the one who witness, Yoongi knew it better than anyone. But still, he couldn't have an unofficial plus casual talk with a mere newbie about a mission they were about to carry even though the guy was also included in it. So he thought of a way to just cut the talk.

"Straight up first".

Jimin has stiffened his posture instantly slightly gasping at the tone.

"First thing first, don't dare to act like a coward when you are talking to your seniors, mind your body language trainee Park it's important in this career and...... the next thing, you can't question the base's decisions and you are in no position to deny the orders you getting from the senior authorities. Anything could happen so just be ready for anything and act upon the orders from the base. Understood ?".