Chapter : 18 🎯

"May I come in sir?"

"Yes yes please take a seat".

Jimin has gulped a few times before taking the seat across the senior agent Hoseok. He knew he definitely gonna find himself in a trouble within the next few minutes cause he has nothing to say in his defense about why he hasn't finished the task his senior assigned him last evening after he ruined his case file.

"Jimin I think you are doing fine?"

"Ah!? Oh, y-yes sunbae-nim thanks for asking. I-I need to apologize to you first about last evening and I still couldn't fini----"

"Just forget what yesterday happen Jimin that's nothing. I was also stressed when I yell at you yesterday. That's not the reason why I talked to you here. Chief Hyun Shik needs to talk to you".

"May I know why? Is it about last night? Will, he expelled me, sir?"

Hoseok shook his head to say no with a gentle smile.

"Don't worry about last night. No one will ever gonna questioned you cause I have reasoned I am the one who took you out after senior Min talked to me last night. I hope your family and you are doing fine. And also don't worry senior Min hasn't given me any detail other than you have a serious conditioned family member in Seoul's hospital".

"Oh no no it's fine. Sunbae-nim thank you for covering me and being understanding. Also, I am still really ashamed of what I have done last evening. I understand that's totally my fault for mistaking the document bundle".

"No that's fine IT department's head able to back up another softcopy for me. But yes be responsible while doing your job here. We can't work carelessly cause our small mistakes gonna leave huge impacts on the whole society understand?"

"Yes sir".

"Well about the chief's call, actually even I don't know why he wanna talk to you. Just meet him at sharp 6.00 PM in his office".

"Yes, I will".

"Okay then...........trainee Park now how about we go and get ready to retake your yesterday shooting assignment? Since you have messed it up I think we should take another three to four sessions yeah?"

Jimin feels much better when his mentor is back to normal with his warm smile and cheerful personality and even he felt so thankful for his both mentors cause they have really solved the things for him.

.
.
.

Namjoon hesitate a lot before approaching the agent Seokjin who was kinda pissed during the whole lunch break. He has tried to initiate a friendly talk a few times but Seokjin has shown zero interest.

He was about to tap on the Seokjin's shoulder when his eyes noticed his trainee Taehyung doing a monkey dance outside the glass-walled cabin to gain his attention. The young fella was using his whole body to signal NO to his senior Namjoon who was about to talk with the other senior agent sitting back facing him.

Namjoon has walked out of the room dragging Taehyung with him to a corner.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Kim Taehyung? You are getting more and more weird every passing day".

"Pewww".
Taehyung act like he had saved his senior agent from huge trouble wiping fake sweats off his forehead.

"Don't talk to him sunbae-nim".

"What?"

"Seokjin sunbae-nim is mad. He has even made Jungkook run 30 laps when he asked sunbae-nim why he is looking upset since the morning. Actually, he had asked it like for ten times, forget about that part, anyway Just don't talk to him okay".

DELTA FORCE  || Yoonmin ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें