41. 🎯 Sorry for being late

If you forget to vote for my previous chapters please go and vote. Cause it means me a lot :)

I wanna talk with you but why does it feel like I am gonna disturb to you? I need to sit by your side and close my eyes resting my head on your shoulder but why does it feel like I am longing for something I don't deserve at all? I thought I am strong enough for this but distancing myself from you isn't easy at all. It's killing me. It's not like I even managed to pass a week without talking to you.... actually it's only three days, but why I am already feeling this down? Am I that attached to you? When did I become this weak? Come on Jimin let's be strong. Let's not invade his privacy. Give him more time. But until when? How long I should wait? What if I ended up hurting myself even more?

Jimin's chain of thoughts got disturbed by a small hand that poke at his cheek.

"Mimi is sad?"

Big pair of curious eyes peep into his face. A small chubby hand clutches his shirt edge to support herself to crawl on the short bench to sit next to him.

"No, I am not Ria".

But four years old little missy didn't believe him. Kids are good at reading people cause all they know is being pure and true with emotions.

"You wanna hug?"

Jimin chuckled spreading his arms to welcome the small figure in a hug.

The small girl is one of the kids they saved on that night. Jimin knew she always love him a little bit more than all the other agents who attend the orphanage as charity people.

"You good Mimi?"

"Yes feel a lot better. Thank you for the hug".

The little one chuckles cutely nodding her head as she silently sat beside Jimin. Both are sitting on a short bench placed in the naval base's child shelter. The navy men had turned their infamy into a child home where kids can be comfortable until they gonna shift them into a permanent place that is safe enough for them.

This evening Jimin and a few other junior agents who used to work at the orphanage visited there to check on them. Small kids who got to see familiar faces get excited and the evening was actually felt like stress-relieving session for the agents who stuck in a hectic schedule for weeks straight.

Jimin's lips unconsciously curled into a soft smile feeling the way the little girl lean on his side making herself comfortable. Little head tuck on his arm while she tangled her baby legs on the bench seat making herself comfy.
"
Ria shall we go inside, dear? It's kinda chilly here".

"Nu nu dwon't wunna go....."

"Okay then five minutes more, okay"? Jimin said showing five fingers.

"Okie".
Little one lazily replied as she didn't understand what does really mean.

.
.
.

"Are you guys good?"

Jimin shift his gaze to the coming male figure which he immediately recognized as vice admiral Ken's.

"Mimi is sad"
The little one was quicker than Jimin.

"Ria... I am not."
Jimin quickly replied rolling his eyes but the small girl didn't mind him as she is kinda busy tugging on a random badge embossed on Jimin's uniform.

Ken pays a look at the younger male who was trying to convince the small child to go inside

"Ria, Taehyung is dancing with others. Wanna go and join?"

"Taetae ?"

"Yes. I saw he is even distributing some candies among your friends"

It didn't take a lot of time for the little girl to run in.