Chapter : 08 🎯

Please read the previous chapter if you are confused. Sorry for taking so long to update :(

Senior agent Min Yoongi orders his backup squad to scatter around the basement. Ten to twelve agents and police were still searching for the newbie agent who went missing a few hours ago.

After giving necessary directions to the squad agent Min walks toward the backdoor entrance which he and his trainee used to enter the place a few hours ago. Making him sigh the basement's look remains the same without any trace of the younger trainee. There are no any visible clues that caught the senior agent's eyes no matter how hard he tried.

Scanning the dark narrow passage for the one last time he turns around to leave. That's when his eyes caught a footprint printed on the rough passage in a kind of dark black wet liquid. Since the area was pitch black his only source of light failed to let him identify it at one glance.

Crouching down to the floor nervous senior agent touched the stain to confirm what was it and instantly ratify it wasn't any other ink but blood. Yoongi's senses were alarmed as he saw the way a few blood drops and half-printed footsteps continue further.

He starts to track the footsteps in a commotion and got surprised to see where it was taking him. It was talking him toward an even darker area which was covered by grass and dirt. Actually, the area was an abandoned space used as a garbage disposing area of the club.

Since the ground is covered with grass Yoongi couldn't follow the footsteps anymore but his acumens guide him toward the cracked short wall which connect to the outside world.

.

.

.

Trainee years! heck, those are the hardest periods of his life. Jimin knew he had to face a lot of challenges when he choose his future as an agent. But this is just extra. He doubts any of the other trainees ever got such a hard first task in the whole delta force history.

"Yah! Jimin stop being dramatic".

Younger tries to shrug his own thoughts by weakly tapping on his cheeks. Panting heavily he looks down at his bloody legs. Whimpering and heaving out of the pain he continues to walk toward the vehicle stopped at the dead end of the alley.

As any young man out there he also wanted to live a normal life. you know just doing things he loves. Like......having a wild Friday night with his friends, watching the sunset sitting at the Han river, dancing on the street, singing, enjoying days at a museum or an art gallery admiring the fascinating things, and completing his art degree to achieve his life goal to become a dance academy owner.

Not only that spending lazy Sunday mornings doing nothing but just cuddling with his Jia. Yes, Jia, the only person he lives for. Taking her to their favorite ice cream bar, watching her happily giggle at his jokes, and listening to her talks were the moments he dying to have. Yeah, that's the life he craves to live. If someone from the future tells his thirteen years old self he gonna be a special task force trainee one day, he might definitely laugh until his ass off. Cause that's the last thing he wanna himself to be when he turned out a grown-up.

Park Jimin sighed trying to get back on his feet once again. His legs feel numbed but he feels the way his thighs get sticky more and more as the hot wet liquid continues to run all the way down. He was putting all the left strength to take another step ahead but again and again, all he got to meet is the hard concrete ground of the dark alley.

He couldn't stop himself from wondering about the fact regarding his trainee life. Is it normal to go through all these things when he was just a newbie?. Shouldn't he suppose to complete his training period first before taking out such hard tasks ?. He clicks his tongue at the annoying ache clutching the paper envelope tightly. He determined to take his one last attempt to reach the stopped vehicle. The envelope in his hand was getting messier and messier since his hands were all sweaty and also had some blood stains. He felt so dizzy and droopy yet he clinched to make it up to the vehicle cause he couldn't let anyone let him see like this. He didn't want to let all the struggles he had to go in vain.