29. 🎯 It hurts so good

"Who were they?"

The man who sat on the velvet cushion couch asked his most trusted man throwing the cigarette bud away. Tightening the bathrobe knob he wore, the middle-aged tattooed man walks closer to the liquor cupboard only to pour a shot of whiskey.

"Another group of volunteers sir".
The gang member who stands beside his boss informed in a very confident voice.

"Argh fuck. Hope those buggers leave here quickly. Just keep an eye on their every move".

"I have already assigned two"

"Well. Any other special thing?"

"The next pack will send next Friday night. This is the first business we gonna do after three months".

"Fucking make sure non of the things wouldn't go out of our hands". The boss of the gang said hitting on the standing man's shoulders firmly.

"I will. Don't worry"

.
.
.
.

Time 7.15 PM.

"Agent JJ (Junior Jimin) report to the main hut. Over"

Jimin who was supposed to say 'roger it over' just stared at his walkie-talkie with blank eyes.

"Yah! your senior is calling why are you acting deaf. Just roger it before he gonna yell at you".

"Taehyung-ah I'll do all your night shifts in the coming week can you go over there for me. Please..........."

Taehyung just stares at his friend who has pleading eyes. If it was like any other day he might end up sticking his tongue out and scoffing at him saying in your dreams.

But this was not normal anymore. Both Jungkook and Taehyung had noticed the way their friend starts to change. They knew better than anyone how passionate Jimin was when it comes to his work. But the last two weeks had turned him into a whole different person.

Two best friends knew Jimin was in a problem but decide not to directly asked from him cause they knew Jimin gonna definitely talk to them sooner or later. They had been tolerating their friend's change for a few days hoping he will be back to his normal self soon but things only get more complicated every passing day.

Taehyung and Jungkook found Jimin always asked someone else to attend his job whenever his senior called for him. It surprised the two friends of said male cause all they knew is Jimin is very comfortable with his cold and rude senior unlike the rest of the junior agents. Because of that, they have completely removed the assumption Jimin was finding it hard to deal with agent Yoongi.

"I will. But after I came we had to talk Jimin. We really have to do buddy".

.
.
.

"Jimin, Jimin you gotta go. He is so furious"

Panting Taehyung said to the stunned male who look at him with scared big eyes.

"Just go now. Hurry updon't make him wait. Senior Yoongi didn't look like he was okay with this anymore". Taehyung finished still huffing intensely.

Jimin felt the way his mouth dried and tongue-tied. At this moment the nervous male knew he went too far with his act. Evading his senior agent for straight two weeks was a bit too much.

During the daytime, it was easy cause any way they were doing different tasks but night times were different. Jimin was purposefully sending other agents when Yoongi asked him to come and at this point Yoongi has lose his sane over his junior agent way of behaving.

.
.
.

A gentle knock was heard from outside to the male waiting for his junior agent's arrival.