27. 🎯 Tease

Low-pitched muffle sniffles are continuously heard from Yoongi's shoulders. Pair of arms was still tangling around his neck loosely. His chest felt how the body on him slightly gasped at every cry left on his lips. The older male didn't know what he should do yet he brings his one hand to rub the younger's jolting back hoping it could be some help.

He just stay in the same position until Jimin detached himself. He let the younger male use his shoulders as he wishes. He didn't try to push him. He didn't try to lecture him. The senior agent who yelled at his junior agent a while ago asking him to be man up and not to cry never expect he will found himself trying to console him like this.

The feeling that someone found their comfort in his hold makes Yoongi feel a different way cause he wasn't a very warm person from lots of people's eyes. Actually, no one had ever even asked him to be their comforter in any kind of situation in Yoongi's life.

Since he has no family he didn't know anything about being someone's family in hard times. But even his closest friends or the people he loved have also never looked up to him when they were struggling. Yes, everyone labeled him as a person who has no wetness in his heart, so he himself had started to believe it.

But the Jimin guy was an exception. The man who was feared by everyone was his only relief. He found his peace on his hold. It doesn't start as a result of his crush on him. Even before he starts to have feelings for his senior agent Jimin learned Yoongi is a silent doer. He understood Yoongi do the things silently, unnoticeably. The younger male knew this specific man is pretending he doesn't care at all while having the warmest heart with him.

After taking a considerable amount of time to himself Jimin looks into Yoongi's eyes. He wasn't frustrated anymore. He wasn't feeling embarrassed either. He does not feel that he should be apologizing to the older male for his action. All he felt was peace. He strongly felt Yoongi won't judge him no matter what he said earlier.

Disturbing his disassembled thoughts Jimin felt a small squeeze on his hand which was still holding Yoongi's shirt hem.

"I didn't mean to make you feel this way Jimin. I am sorry".

Jimin didn't reply. His emotionful eyes said so much if the other one was smart enough to read those. Those glittery eyes are full of feelings cause the owner of those are dangerously kept attaching to forbidden love. Every single action of the older male was leaving a big effect on the younger one's heart.

Jimin. Jimin wasn't an idiot who didn't know what kinda consequences he gonna face after letting his feelings roam like this yet he was ready to risk his inner peace to feel teeny tiny sunny moments like this.  

"Jimin?. Jimin. Are you okay now?"

Yoongi questioned the younger male cause he got no reply to his apology or question.

" Yeah, I am". Jimin has replied in a hushed voice again leaning on the shutter and sitting back on his seat.

The older male started the vehicle after keeping his gaze on the younger one for a few seconds.  The vehicle has taken a different turn but the passenger on board did know nothing.

.
.
.

The wet seashore had a line of bare footprints directed to the sea. The owner of those was now happily getting his feet soaked by standing on the wet sandy beach like he has no regrets in his life.

The male who was watching the other one was still in his boots maintaining a safe distance from the waves as he didn't wanna get soaked. He sighed while bending to pick up the pair of snickers sloppily left on the wet sand cause the owner of those was too busy to notice his shoes could be getting wet.