26. 🎯 Can You ?

@Naval base Uruk.

Two special task force agents had granted access entered into the navy camp after they presented their official IDs to the guards at the front gate.

The head of the naval base shakes hands with the senior agent Yoongi walking in front to welcome the agents. Jimin has also a handshake while standing next to his senior with the man who introduced himself as the vice admiral of the base.

Since both special task agents were in civil clothes first of all they had briefly and formally introduced themselves to the navy chief beforehand starting the further discussions.

The head of the naval base was surprisingly a young man than they expected. He also has formally introduced himself to the special force agent duo mentioning his name and the rank along with a few other important details in a very friendly manner.

"Welcome here. I am vice admiral Ken Hudson, head of the base. Hope to carry out a good teamwork with you. Please take a seat.

(This is Ken and imagine he is decently standing )

.
.
.

Jimin has attended to the warehouse to claim the weapon stocks delta force sent here beforehand they leave the country. Yoongi has sent his junior agent to look into the matter while he and the navy admiral carry out their discussions further.

The marine man who came to assist the younger agent was a friendly and less formal middle-aged person for Jimin's relief. After their work was done he had been kind enough to show the younger agent around as he saw how excited the younger agent was to walk around.

.
.
.

"So you are under the Seoul University's volunteer group's name".

"Yes, we got no any better option to carry out this task cause the organization we are behind, gonna instantly change their hideout if they feel any doubt about our presence".

Min Yoongi said sitting back. Two heads were discussing the current status of the mission as both of their senior authorities had informed them to share relevant information among the two parties as from now on they gonna help each other.

"What you say was true. I had been assigned here three months ago. From the day I start my duties we tried our best to track them. But still, we couldn't. To our surprise, all the containers exchanged through our naval base had a license from the country which it was shipped from. Because of that with our scope of power, we couldn't do anything. But since you can we'll be helping you to carry out your task with our best".

"Yes, we are here for it. We were working on this matter for more than one year but until two weeks ago we didn't get permission to interfere in this matter. As you also know the international peace-making armies were the ones who look into the matter so far because this is not just a one country's problem but an international-level struggle.