Chapter : 17 🎯

Jimin has open his eyes when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Here have this"

"S-sunbae-nim you are still here ?" Stunned younger male has questioned his senior cause he was truly surprised at Yoongi's presence.

"Come on take this".

Yoongi has pushed a warm cup of milk he bought from the hospital cafeteria into Jimin's hands. The younger male has taken the treat mumbling a thank in a low voice. Yoongi choose to stand a bit far from the boy who was taking slow sips of his warm drink time to time watching his sides like he was expecting to see someone.

Min Yoongi was still puzzled as he couldn't get the right picture of what is going on up to the moment. Anyway, he knew the younger male is going through something serious.

The senior agent who was watching the younger agent from afar had noticed what the boy was wearing. The younger was just left in a thin layer of T-shirt which didn't be any help on such a chilly night. He has even forgotten to wear his shoes as he was still left in inside slippers. He could understand the latter was in a huge hurry when he begged him to take him here.

"You are trembling Jimin here wear this".

"oh, I-I am okay s-sir. It's fine".

"Yeah yeah, I can see. Just take this man"

The younger one has extended his hand with a nervous smile to take the Jacket his senior was offering to him but at the same moment, a nurse has come and informed him he should come to room number 129.

Jimin just ran through the corridor even forgetting to take his half-finished drink and phone after he heard the nurse's message. The clueless older male has also followed the running boy taking what he left with him still holding his jacket in one hand.

Min Yoongi's eyes has widen when he realized where he was. He had followed the younger male to a kids' ward and now he waiting in front of a room that had a light pink knob tag that say Park Jia.

Since the younger male stormed into the room in a rush he had forgotten to close the door behind him. Because of that through the wide-open door the room was visible to anyone. Yoongi was about to close the door from the outside when his eyes falls on the pink colour walled room which have too many machines inside except the middle size bed. He has run his eyes a little bit further to see who belongs in the room and finally, got to see the way a petite small girl resting on the bed connected to a IV tube.

Panting Jimin was now taking slow steps toward the girl and Yoongi could tell latter was about to cry. The little girl has weakly signaled Jimin to stop in the middle of his way mumbling "start" in a weak voice.

Jimin has let out a teary chuckle hearing his sister's command. He had just stands there at attention like a soldier.

"I make sure to study well, eat well, sleep well as I promised to Jia".

"A-any i-injuries?"

A weak child voice filled the room which direct the older sibling who was standing there to break down into tears.

"No love. Can I please come there?"

The little one had finally made grabby hands weakly still laying on the bed.

Crying older sibling has pulled his sister's fragile frame into a gentle hug placing a kiss on her crown.

Yoongi who was still holding the door knob while witnessing the whole scene was also touched by what he had just now witnessed. He was also feeling a warm feeling in side him that he couldn't put into words after seeing their interaction.