49. 🎯 Make love to me

Vote vote (◕‿◕)

Mr. Park, your healing process is perfectly completed. Your skin has perfectly healed and all your reports and X-rays reports also say you can go back to your normal life from now on. But with few precautions.

The doctor who treated Jimin from the beginning stated his comment after examining Jimin's healed wound. This is his 8th clinical appointment at NIS base hospital and hopefully, this would be the last one too. Technically it's been two and half months after his injury and Jimin had gotten better thanks to all the good care and comfort he received from Yoongi.

"Another good news! we can stop your shots and other medications we have put you on after today. But from now on you have to visit our rehabilitation center cause physicians need to evaluate your progress. Are we clear agent Park?

"Yes, doctor oh my god thank you so much"

The doctor smiled kindly and leave the checkup room letting Jimin get dressed up.

"You have done a pretty good job with him, Mr. Min"

Yoongi has scratched his nape thanking the old doctor. He was known as Jimin's boyfriend from the day he visited there to see Jimin, thanks to his open confession in front of the whole ward their relationship wasn't a secret to the hospital crew in Jimin's ward.

"Still, he needs a helping hand as he isn't supposed to lift heavy stuff and do much work using that arm, so hope you both can manage it. Ah....also take him to our rehabilitation center you know where you direct him to right?"

Yoongi has answered a smiley yes cause he had also visited there for three months when he got stabbed while carrying out a mission. Since the hospital and the doctors are only for the agents and the NIS they know each other personally pretty much well.

.

.

.

"Are we good to go?"

Jimin has nod but he was still stuffing his mouth like a chipmunk.

"Jimin-ah slow down...no one gonna take that from you"

"Arghhhh I feel like a new man without that arm supporter around my neck"

"You do?"

The younger had nodded aggressively only to throw a few more chips into his already loaded mouth.

Yoongi chuckled wiping the younger's chin with his thumb.

They were eating out at a cafe after Jimin ended the doctor's appointment.

"Jimin-ah.........."

"Hm..."

"I'll be late today, cause NIS called a meeting for all the senior agents there. So I'll drop you at home first. Is it fine?"

"Are you gonna be late?"

"Um yes......"

"Like a lot?"

"Yes, I guess so cause the meeting is about our mission's progress report"

"I see... can you drop me at Tae's place then? I can hang out with him until you come back. Woahh I am gonna surprise Taeshit"

" Well, then I'll drop you there and fetch you on my way back. Shall we do that?"

Jimin had a grin nodding a yes. He was already planning how he gonna surprise his silly bestie who whine asking him to hang out for the past couple of weeks.

.

.

.

After being friends for years Jimin knew Taehyung's password always ended up being the same ten digits throughout the years cause he was too lazy at memorizing something new. With a mischievous grin on his lips, excited Jimin pressed the door lock putting the bag of snacks on the doorstep.