55. 🎯 Final Chapter

One month later

''Arghhhhhh''

Yoongi chuckled at the younger male's loud frustrated groan.

"Why what happens now ?"

"I don't know what to wear. I have never been to such a ceremony. Yoonie, you have some experience right? Help me to pick something. Argh.........I wish they just asked us to come in our uniforms''

''Baby relax....''

Yoongi has back hug his frustrated boyfriend who is complaining since the morning standing in front of their shared closet.

''You want me to help you ?''

''Yes please....''

''Okay, fine agent park let's see what we have''

Yoongi has moved forward still hugging the younger from behind. His chin was tucked on Jimin's shoulder and his two arms were wrapped around the younger's waist loosely.

''This"

"What ?"

"This suit will look good on you"

"Which one hyung? I can't see anything "

"Here....look here......."

"There's nothing!"

Jimin stated after looking at the place Yoongi's finger is pointed at. The older male was pointing to an empty space of the closest.

"Correct! there's nothing"

"What ?"

"Yes, this is my choice for you. Wear nothing... you know what? you always look so stunning in that attire"

Jimin slapped Yoongi's hands away with annoyed expressions all over his face. But his flustered cheeks betrayed him immediately. Nevertheless, he has pushed Yoongi aside as hard as he could.

"You became a big pervert Min Yoongi! Why can't you be serious? I hate you for this"

Yoongi tried a lot while bitting back his laughter as he was watching the way his tense boyfriend went through a lot while trying to pick up his suit for NIS's agent's night. They have been invited to the ceremony two days ago and since that day Jimin was playing a big drama in the house. The ceremony was held as an appreciation event for all agents who worked for the country.

This is the ceremony where agents earn more stars and badges for their uniforms. So yes indeed this is a big deal for all of them as that is the function they receive their promotions and special titles in the force. So it's all-natural to get excited as an N-level agent who just start his carrier. Because when an agent gets an invitation to this occasion it means they have done a remarkable job on behalf of their motherland because this invitation didn't reach anyone and everyone in the force.

''Come here''

''No just leave this room. Your jokes are no fun, you old man''

Yoongi casually sits on their bedside table dragging Jimin between his legs.

''I don't have time for this and you are no help to here...so just go and feed Holly or take him for a walk''

''Hey hey listen...''
Yoongi wipes nonexisting sweats away from Jimin's face fanning him with his hands.

''What?''

Babe....you know what? I lied''

Jimin has just narrowed his eyes while lowering his gaze.

''I lied to you when I told you that you have to wear something stunning and attractive and the ceremony gonna telecast on TV. I am sorry love but there's no chance you to get on the TV''