Chapter : 02 🎯

Location: Undisclosed due to confidentiality

A dark blue SUV had departed from the dark alley without any clue about the change that happened in the driver's position.

HHS company chain's single owner makes himself comfortable in the back seat to make a phone call to his buyer.

Since he was paying his full attention to the call he didn't notice the place he needs to stop had already passed at full speed.

The driver who wore full black and cover his eyes with dark shades tighten the grip around the steering wheel and proactively take a U-turn.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

The businessman had yelped in fear mixed confusion but the driver didn't care a bit about his passenger's yelp.

The man in black had connected his earpiece with his associate to get the directions while taking another turn to the left.
The businessman had pulled a gun in his hand directing it to the person who was kidnapping him in his own car still not having any clear idea about what kinda situation he was stuck in.

"Mr. Won don't try any funny things, look behind you".

Said businessman got a panic attack seeing his seat is attached to a time set explosive He has raised both hands to show he isn't about to try anything.

The car had pulled off into the middle of an empty ground after twenty minutes of a deathly ride. Holding his dizzy head businessman tries to recognize the location only God knows where it was. The driver had gotten out of the car easily like he drove like this on a daily basis. He had casually connected his earpiece with the headquarters to inform them that he had successfully completed the mission.

"Code 3, task clear and handover to group F".

A group of police officers had approached the car to arrest the businessman who was holding the car door for his dear life.

Delta force's Z grade agent had nodded his head slightly in response to the salute he got from the head of the police squad who take over the situation.

Taking the car that has already parked at the premises he had immediately left the place giving one last glance to the troop who busily took off the task, that's how Delta Force agent's work happens. They always disappeared without leaving any clues. Like shadows.
.
.
.

"Yah Joonie we really had to talk our Hyun Shik dude. I hate when they need me to handle this kind of ordinary leveled missions".

"Oh god someone is bragging".

"You know I am not,you idiot".

"Okay fine, anyway congrats on the nth mission you successfully finished. Be quick here. At sharp 2 they gonna start the inauguration".

"Argh, I wanna sleep. I waste my whole night tailing that crap".

"You don't have a choice Yoongs be here before they start. Don't forget to be in your formal attire".

"Arghh I hate that blazer".

The line got cut with Namjoon's chuckling noise.
.
.
.
Delta Force usually doesn't meddle with the matters if they didn't being asked for it from the state chieftains officially. As the force gets requested by the state authorities today Min Yoongi the Z-ranked agent has successfully captured one of the biggest weapon dealers who work going undercover as a businessman.

* * * * *

The time is 1.30 PM

All neatly dressed up newbies were lined up in the main hall of the Delta Force headquarters with nervous looks on their faces and thudding hearts.
They had to struggle for four years in the defense university to make it here. To work at NIS they only had to earn a second class grade. But make it to the Delta force they had to definitely earn a first-class grade since the force only accepts the cream of the batch.