45. 🎯 My Home.

Please vote :) 🌟

Five days later.
Location: NIS's Base Hospital (Seoul, Korea)

"How is he?"

"Still same sir..."

"He is still under shock. Don't worry too much Taehyung-ah doctors said his condition is stable now. Your friend will be back to normal even if the process costs some time ".

Seokjin said tapping on Taehyung's shoulder before leaving Jimin's bed. He had stopped to check on the junior agent's condition on his way to Namjoon's bed who was also getting treated there.

All the injured ones from the mission have directly admitted to the NIS's hospital which was only operating for the agents belonging to all four bases and the NIS.

Except for five agents, all the other agents who left for the mission have already come back to the motherland clearing the four-month-long task successfully. But the problem there was is compared to all the other long-term tasks this time sadly the injured agent count was kinda high. Not only that the agents who were admitted to intensive care until also quite high as the final battle has cost lots of agents' health severely. But gladly up to the current date death rate remains zero.

.
.
.

"Tae, I guess you should go home today. I'll be here tonight"

Jungkook tells softly tapping on Taehyung's arm who has fallen asleep tucking his head on the bed Jimin was lying on.

"I am fine Koo. Did you bring what I asked?"

"Yes, here"

Jungkook replied placing all the packed food boxes he brought from Jimin's favorite restaurant on the table next to his bed.
Very worried and concerned Taehyung was the one who asked Jungkook to bring Jimin's favorite menu from the favorite restaurant he always likes to have, hoping at least he may eat a little today.

Since the day Jimin got injured, utterly worried two friends had never left his side. They were the ones who stay with him day and night hoping for his speedy recovery. As they were having minor injuries they could leave the hospital after the mandatory full body check-up every agent has to face. But they had refused to leave remaining in the hospital as they need to take care of Jimin.

Yes, they were very concerned about their friend's condition as the poor guy was suffering a lot. Jimin has been kept in the intensive care unit for two days as his condition was kinda terrible when they took him here. But the worst part of the current situation was Jimin is paying zero effort to get any better. He was not at least putting a minimum effort to recover from the state his body has stuck in. Actually, the younger male looked more like a man who give up on the battle even before trying.

"I'll awake him. Can you please bring a hot bowl of water ?"

Jungkook nodded leaving the room.

Well, actually Jungkook was feeling happy at the request cause he didn't have to stay near Jimin when he is getting up. He didn't have to witness what was about to happen. Both friends found it hard to bear the situation they have to witness whenever they awake Jimin from a nap or sleep.

.
.
.

Taehyung gently taps on Jimin's hand making sure to be gentle and careful at his best cause they had witnessed how things easily tense jimin. He makes sure to wear a cheerful smile readying to handle what is supposed to come next.

At the first gentle tap on his hand, Jimin had gasped awake. As every other time, he took a few minutes to check the surround like a crazy man by running his eyes all around the larger ward. Every time it costs a lot of time for him to grab his surroundings and admit his condition.