Chapter : 19 🎯

................"So you think you can just leave like that after writing such a rude letter ?"...............

Jimin who was standing together with his peers gasped as he heard agent Yoongi's voice right behind him. Senior agent Min Yoongi was standing behind the trainee agent holding a white sheet that had too many angry stickmen and doodles with a lengthy paragraph.

When all the other trainees left in shock seeing their cold senior Yoongi, trainee Jimin has the biggest smile on his face that he ever had since the morning.

The younger one hasn't thought twice when he drops his stuff on the floor and Jumps on the senior agent shrieking in happiness saying "sunbae-nim you are still here. Oh my god, I thought you already left". He has shown zero hesitation with his movement and now Jimin's two hands were tangled around the older agent's neck while he goes on his tippytoes in the process to match the height.

All the senior agents who were still waiting in the area and the rest of the trainees has stop functioning for a few seconds. All were having shocked expressions all over their faces seeing what was going on right in front of their eyes. Most of them were already feeling bad for the naive boy who acts before thinks. And rest of the crew was still numbed to even think bad for the fella.

While the rest of the crowd is stuck in a daze Namjoon and Hoseok who knew their pal very well managed to take a few steps further in case something happens which leads Jimin to suffer from his action. But they were also frozen in their steps seeing what happen next.

That cold and rude Z-ranker who easily gets pissed when others invade his personal space had returned the hug wrapping his one hand around the younger's waist loosely. The senior agent was slowly patting the younger agent's back with a very unnoticeable yet visible smile on his face.

Since the bus has arrived other senior agents had urged all the other trainees to get and pack their stuff on the bus. So for the next few minutes, it was only Yoongi and trainee Park.

Jimin has left the older male still having the biggest smile on his face which makes his eyes went disappear turning into two crescent moons. The younger one had a pink hue dusted over his face when he realise what he did just now but he was feeling so giddy. Finally, he met his senior who he thought he will never meet again.

"Sunbae-nim I am so happy to see you. I really need to say a proper good buy to you. Actually, I felt so sad when they said you already left last afternoon that's why I uh----I wrote that note for you.

"But still calling me grandpa isn't acceptable you brat". 

Jimin has chuckled in reply like a preschooler moving back and forth.

The senior agent who received a call from the base has come here in the morning to collect some devices sent by the headquarters for him. After that, he had just visited his quarters to make sure that he had nothing more left since he had really left the country today night. That's when he saw the letter someone had pushed under his door.

With one glance he got who was the owner of those handwritings. It's definitely Park Jimin. After reading the letter only he realize trainee agents were also leaving the base today's 9 am and how much younger one wishes to meet him for the one last time. So that's how their sudden encounter happens. It wasn't planned but it happen for the best.

"So my 9th student trainee Park Ji Min. You are the most annoying and troublesome one I ever trained yet I wanna see you again. So make sure to do your best cause you know I don't tolerate---

"Imperfections" Jimin who was pouting hearing the first half of his senior's sentence completes the sentence with a grin hearing the last part. Yoongi wanna see him again.

"Excellent. Now you really sound like one who trained under me".