30. 🎯 You silly

"I will fall. I can't, sir................."
"I won't let that happen Jimin, Just trust me"

contd................

Strong pair of arms that secured the younger male so far dragged him down. Jimin has let go of the metal bar feeling the way his rescuer snaked one hand around his shoulders and the other hand behind his head while they were both crashing on the ground.

''You okay ?''

He blinks a couple of times after opening his eyes.

The man who save the younger agent was the one who lay beneath while Jimin was harmlessly stuck on the top of him.
Still stunned younger male took a few minutes to realize where was he and who was he with. He was laying on the top of a well-built chest which belongs to non-other than taller navy admiral Ken Hudson who had immediately come to his rescue.

As soon as the realization hit him Jimin try to jump on his feet, but he failed. That's when he understood his left ankle was sprained. A painful whimper has outbreak as he retreats himself to the floor holding his leg.

Ken has stood up wiping his bleeding forearm with his own shirt hem.

''What happened ?''

Senior agent Min Yoongi enters the kinda crowded hall which was now covered with wood dust and decayed plank ruins.

''It's a small accident. He is okay Yoongi''

''Tell me one thing you can do right?'' The new entrant to the hall hissed under his breath trying to drag his junior agent up holding onto his jacket. Jimin wasn't still processing well as he was still kinda horrified not only because of his sprained ankle's pain but also because of what he saw a few minutes ago.

Jimin who didn't expect Yoongi's that move has yelp trying to hold into the older's arm unable to balance his body on his twisted ankle.

''Be careful man his ankle is sprained''. Navy man has immediately held the shaking male dragging him to his side. He has carefully guided Jimin to the treatment hut with the help of another navy man.

Baby eyes who were watching the whole scenario, now busily giving judging gazes to the pale older male because he had caused their kind temporary teacher in more pain.

.
.
.

'' How was it?''

''Nothing serious doctor told me I'll be okay within two days''.

"Well, I am going back to the base".

"Wait, Uh----Thank you so much for earlier. And so sorry because of me you also get injured".

"It's fine Jimin. I'll be going now".

.
.
.
.

"Yahhhhh!!!! jimin!!!!!"

"What happened to you?"

"He is the vice admiral of the naval base, right?"

"Are you guys friends?"

"Oh is he the one who makes you like this?"

"Can you two just shut up?" Jimin sighed. I fall from the decayed attic.

"You fall from what?"

.
.
.

(A/N: Let me tell you what happen cause poor Mimi is too exhausted.)

The day was full of work. All the medical staff, Delta force's agents, and the naval base soldiers who came to help were busily doing their relevant jobs and tasks.