Chapter : 06 🎯

Please Vote and leave a comment :)

Min Yoongi eternally enjoyed the terrifying look his naive trainee Park Jimin held when he announced they gonna leave for a mission tonight. Not bothering to give him a single bit of detail the senior agent has just left the training field ordering him to get ready in casual clothes within ten minutes. 

"Wait and see attitude king. Tonight you'll pay the price for all of your bratty acts".

.
.
.
.

Yoongi acted he was so calm during the entire time and Jimin immediately know this is no good. He knew he could be more relaxed if his senior yelled at him and drag him behind rather than seeing him being all calm and peaceful. It makes him sense like something is deadly wrong.

After the day he fainted at the gym, Jimin noticed his senior agent went a teeny tiny bit easier on him when it comes to punishments. Even though he acts like a senior citizen in his extra training sessions the Z-grader has told him nothing. At some points, Jimin himself wondered why his punishments never appear even after such terrible way of naive acts with his mentor Mr. Evil who had an extremely thin layer of patience. 

But as soon as the car stopped in front of the destination of today's night he knew Yoongi is the type of person who collects grudges and gets his revenge at once.

Min Yoongi smirked to the night while he parked the car at the furthest corner of the dark alley. Even under the dimmed night light of the street, he can clearly see the way the younger one's facial expressions get dark with fear and tension. 

"Get out, Park. We got lots of things to do tonight''.

.
.
.

Location: Moon Star- stripper club and pub (Gangnam)

Four men were sitting on a couch set in the middle of the room. . Two were playing with cards and one was just watching them while the last one finished the whiskey bottle he held like he was having his morning apple juice. Simply they were killing their time until the right time comes. 

Yes, they were expecting to seal a big deal tonight as their most awaited deal finally gonna work in the way they desired. Hoping to kill the leftover time until their big boss joins them they had paid for two strippers striving to entertain the animals inside them as they never gonna have such a chance to play with the boss's card even in a coming couple of decades.

* * * * * * *
Four men turned their heads in unison wishing to see the delicious treat they order a few minutes ago. The Russian baby girls they choose after so many debates. But the guess was wrong.

The waiter who looks a lot more good-looking to be just a waiter there, walked inside the room pushing a trolly. Even though the person is a male he was in a skirt and a too revealing top cause that's the common uniform the employees are supposed to wear during the work but surprisingly it looks too good on the mentioned worker who presents at service just now.

An apron has covered his whole front body to signal the clients he wasn't a stripper but a worker. But four men waiting for their pleasure tool were instantly aroused by the figure in front of them as they found the male is too attractive and alluring though any one of the four wasn't into men.

The new addition to the room smiled pleasantly bending a little to place the things he bring on the short table. Though the male looks so calm if anybody pays close attention to him clearly could see the way his body furiously trembles while he continues his work.

He wasn't ready for facing four men at all. This wasn't the situation he had been prepared for. Until he walked in he was ready to face a single old male but now he is facing four well-built men who make their weapons rest on the table in front of him. Yes the crowed inside the room was fully armed.