Chapter : 04 🎯

"Who the fuck did this?"

The whole floor went dead silent as Min Yoongi threw a set of folders on the floor with burning eyes. Within a few minutes, Mrs. Hana and a few other officers gathered in front of the senior agent's office room as they know what coming next is scary and a lot of work.  

Jimin the excited newbie was walking toward his sunbae's cabin all cheerfully while greeting everyone he was passing by with the sweetest smile not knowing what is waiting for him. The task he was given by his senior yesterday evening was in his hands inside the folder he hug closer to his chest. The younger one has even dreamed about his mentor praising him for his hard work in the last night.

Jimin noticed a few officers were standing in front of his senior's office yet he decide to greet his senior first as he was the one standing in front.

"Good morning sir".

But once the senior agent turn to his side he knew it could be a good morning to anyone else but not for his sunbae-nim.

"Park Jimin are you the one who cleans the room?"

HR manager Mrs. Hana questioned the boy who stand there without any clue about why everyone was looking at him like he was supposed to deliver a speech or something there.

Min Yoongi's office was reorganized by his sweet trainee park jimin. His office desk was reorganized, scattered document papers had field neatly even some folders has stickers on to say which case it belongs to, notice board was covered with various colors of sticky notes which Yoongi asked his junior to recall him later in the case he forgot. Wide windows had open letting the fresh breeze come inside. Even there was a big ass wall clock which has meal time mentioned on it instead of the numbers (It's a kids range one). Even though the room looks nothing like it belongs to a seniors agent who works for the most fierce organization performing on the country's defense, the office looks so pleasant and bright after a long time.

Still clueless amateur has replied "Yes madam I clean the office for sunbae-nim" smiling sweetly even though he has gotten scolded by the Z-ranker many times as grinning while answering isn't necessary.

There wasn't any minute for Mrs.Hana to speak up, Yoongi had turned to his junior's side with the most furious frown on his face till the morning.

"What the fuck did you here? Who the fuck asked you to do this, you moron".

"I spend my entire weekend to solve that document folder and now this freak had ruined the whole thing. Don't you remember what I told you on the first day?. If you think you can do anything here as your wish wait I'll show you what you got for not obeying my orders and messing up with my work".

"Follow me you fucking stupid useless idiot"

The young trainee had dropped two files he was holding out of scare and that led him to earn another soul-piercing death glare from his furious senior.

"Oh, poor boy. His bad temper is getting worsen day by day. I wonder why he can't act like a human". One of the officers mumble to himself while walking toward his cabin.

.
.
.

Jimin who was on the verge of a breakdown was now following his furious z grader gluing eyes to the floor. Min Yoongi was walking so fast out of anger and it caused Jimin to run a bit at some points to match his speed.

They have arrived at the Delta force's gym which Jimin has not visited up to date. Actually this floor is only reserved for the senior agents and the cleaning staff when it is necessary.

"Won Bin ssi"

A middle-aged man ran toward the Z-ranker bowing in between.

"Use this useless thing to ease your workload for the day, he is really interested in cleaning. Don't let him out until I ask. And feel free to get your all work done by him. If you dare to help him I'll take care of you later"'. Leaving the boy who was standing beside him attention with the cleaning staff head, Min Yoongi left the floor giving him one last look which articulates Jimin untold another load of cursings and scoldings.