Chapter : 11 🎯

Min Yoongi gulp observing the place with his widened eyes. He was strolling behind the younger guy who took the lead.

The shabby house, dark and wet passage, and dirt-covered vicinity were loud enough for Yoongi to comprehend the situation.

Jimin has stopped in front of a frazzled door after crossing three sets of dimly lighted stairwells. The young male nervously smiled scratching his neck standing beside the door holding it to keep it open.

"Um.......Sunbae nim would you like to come in and have a cup of tea?"

Yoongi nodded walking in.

After Jimin pleaded to take him home Yoongi refused to just drop him and leave cause the younger male almost fainted a few minutes ago. And here they are now.

The older male doubts it when Jimin give him directions cause that road directs them to a slum area. If I say Yoongi was shocked when Jimin guided him to his house then I didn't lie. He was totally shocked after witnessing the area which looks so grungy, dirty, and shabby.

Up to this moment, Yoongi thought Jimin is a rich kid coming from a wealthy family who was forced by his family members. Senior never thought this bubbly and cheerful man will have such a background.

Jimin who steps inside walks back to where Yoongi was standing. His shoulders were hanging down.

"Uh--- I guess I need to do grocery shopping there's nothing in my house". Younger just gazed down to the floor regretting coming here with his senior of the nth time.

Yoongi could feel the amount of discomfiture Jimin is feeling from the way he acts so quiet and timid.

"It's okay. I need to go now".

Jimin immediately walked closer to the older male.

"Do you have something to ask?"

"Me...? Oh no, sir. I am so sorry for what happened earlier, and thank you very much for driving me here".

The senior agent nodded in reply turning to take the narrow steps to reach the ground floor.

The drained boy had let out a deep breath closing the decayed metal door. He had crashed on the floor pulling his knees to his chest to tuck his head in between. Younger was so embarrassed. For the last two years, he hasn't taken anyone home. Even his two best friends. And now he was all worried and vulnerable.

Jimin was so scared for the past few minutes thinking Yoongi will wait longer and ended up finding at least there was no electricity in the house. Service was disconnected a long time ago as he didn't bother to pay the rental at least. He didn't mind living in a dark house cause every penny mattered to him a lot.

Appa, eomma life is getting hard and harder. I promise I am trying my best b-but........ things never gonna go in my way. I am scared I will lose her too. I am scared I might fail in this battle and lose her too. (Crying and sobbing to his palms) I miss you both so much. please ........."
A muffled voice let out breathy incoherent words mixed with continuous wails.

He was feeling so miserable, hurt, scared, lonely, and heartbreaking about himself. This shabby house never takes him at least a distance feeling of a home, yet Jimin never regrets selling their house. Yeah, that's how he made money to continue Jia's treatments when the money their parents left starts to run out. At least once he hasn't questioned his decision cause Jia's well-being is more important to him than anything in the world.

Jimin pulls out his wallet and stares into the picture inside it. Widely smiling four people stare at him back. He smiles and just hugs it to his chest closing his eyes to recall his parent's warm embrace which still stays in his memory like a dream.