Chapter : 09 🎯

Enquirer 01: Park Jimin?

"..."

Enquirer 02: Trainee Park?

"..."

Yoongi signaled the other three offices to slow down it. He gestured other three males that he will talk to the guy who was spaced out.

"Jimin are you okay? Do you need to stop and take a little break?"

Senior agent who knows his trainee better asked in a slow-pitched voice. But he doesn't need to wait for his answer cause the younger one's face was saying everything. He was already slightly trembling and sweating.

"Yes please Sir, c-can I use the restroom".

Three senior agents had exchanged a look and nod to express they are okay with it.

"Fine, then let's take a small break".

Before Jimin stood up three senior agents who came to question him had walked toward the Yoongi's living room leaving the dining room's table which they used to sit and mark the statements from Jimin.

Yoongi knew the whole process was going very rough and tough on Jimin. This is the way they normally handle inquiries when it comes to delta force agents. Questions are purposefully stressful. And the way they carry out the process is even stressful. They do it purposefully in order to grab every little information from the person who undergoes it.

Jimin let out a long sigh clutching the table edge to stand up. Since they were sitting closer to a restroom Jimin was fine going by himself.

Yoongi smirk. He finds it funny how Jimin immediately turns into a very timid and quiet person from his very loud and bubbly self. At the same time, he was kinda concern cause seeing Jimin like that was kind of odd to him.

The agents who are responsible for running inquiry procedures are looking unfriendly. They were blank and straight-faced by their default behavior when carrying out their work. The way all three inquirers threw questions at once was necessarily done by them to hackle the respondent and it could take a great toll on anyone who facing it for the first time.

And Yoongi clearly gets it and felt happy cause his junior didn't have to face it inside an inquiry room cause it might look even scary for a beginner.

.
.
.

"Are you okay now?"

Younger was about to nod. But immediately say a yes sitting in the same chair he sat in a few minutes ago. After going through all these he had understood one thing clearly. If he wanna survive in this career he should turn out into someone like his senior. Very strong, experienced, and one who could endure any hardship. One who others could trust, count on, and respect.

"Sir....."

"What it is now? "

"Please guide me. Please help me to be a strong agent. Forgive for my all bratty and imprudent early behaviors. I need this job. Help me to survive".

Yoongi was surprised at his sudden serious talk but didn't show it.

"So you learn your lesson?. Jimin I was trying to guide you from the first minute you named under me. You are the one who---.....

The senior agent saw the way Jimin hang his shoulder lowering his head.

"Just forget about what happened. From now on obey me. Nothing can be promised here Jimin. If you try harder enough you could make it to the top five agents and save yourself. And keep this in mind, I like it when things are perfect. I don't tolerate imperfections when it comes to my work. Are we clear ?".