36. 🎯 Like you mean it...

....."I did, cause there's someone else to take care of you"

A soft voice replies hiding his face on the crook of older's neck not bothering to give a single thought to what he is doing or telling..........

contd...

The way the younger's warm cheeks straight up went to hide in his neck make the older's heart feel foreign feelings. The tingling sensation he felt inside him caused him to realize he was again having those sparkles, the same sparkles he felt the day he kissed him.

The dark room wasn't even dimly lighted. Because of that, they could barely see each other. Gentle rain which started a few minutes ago turned out to be a cloudburst. The noise created by the falling raindrops pitter-pattered on the window glass.

Min Yoongi didn't bother to argue with his brain about the moment, cause his heart was already taking the lead. Shutting down all the rationalities that lived inside him, the older male took a deep breath from the younger's scented wet soft locks which spread a strawberry scent. His long fingers freely run through his messy hair soothingly while still securing his petite waist with one hand.

The younger who was having his much-needed, long-awaited hug felt ecstasy at the moment as he nestled more into the older's warmth. His hands were loosely wrapped around his chest without having much thought and his face was sunk between the older male's jawline and neck filling his heart with contented feelings.

Jimin who was being thankful for the darkness in the room felt relieved thinking what he was busy with at the moment is totally unseen to the older. But he was just being blind to the fact older can still feel how he has been wetting his collar hems with the hot droplets leaving his stinging brown orbs.

Yes, the warmness make his soul soothe, and had Park Jimin crying.

The moment was intense. Their feelings were high. Jimin has no more doubts. He was very clear about what his heart was saying. He understood he wasn't just liking the older. The moment makes him realize he was desperately in love with him.

Love

Love is a word with a weight. But Jimin was just too clear about what his heart was truly aching at to feel that weight. There was no mistrust, he knew he is stupidly in love without any hesitation. Jimin understood even without his knowing how hard he has been attaching to Min Yoongi.

That's why he lose his sleep from the day older went out of his sight. That's why older's one small whimper affects his heart like a damn pang. That's why he was the one who hurt more when the other one was the one who actually have wounds. That's why he desperately savored every little warm moment between them even when he knew he won't have any chance with him. That's why the mere feeling of someone that is not him, being with Yoongi makes him go crazy. That's why he loses his peace at the feeling of the burning sensation rising in his heart. He needs to be with him all the time. Without him, in the picture, there's no moment he could breathe peacefully.

At some moments he thought he need help but now he knows all he needs is to be loved.

Park Jimin's heart was hopelessly yearning to be loved. He wishes he could be that special person the person who he just hugging. The younger male was desperately breaking his heart at a feeling that wasn't mutual.

Small sniffles broke out no matter how harder he try to suppress those. His heart couldn't control those anymore he has lose it. The moment he is stuck in has made him lose it. Every passing minute younger's gentle sobs got loud and louder completely giving up the effort of hiding those. And that's how Jimin turns into a crying mess on Yoongi's shoulders forgetting who he was and what he was doing.