44. 🎯 I did the same

Please vote :))

(Issa long chapter)

What is currently happening there, was the last thing special task force agents except to see happening there. The whole village was rushing to the place the blast happened. The crowd who gathered at the place out of the curiosity were making the task ten times harder for the people who try to solve the problem. 

The worst-case scenario was people are not listening to what the naval base's soldiers or STF agents are saying.

"Agent Min, the current situation here is no good. People are making things easy for the hunters. They are exactly doing what they want them to do by leaving their safe zones and gathering here"

Admiral Ken Hudson spoke to the senior agent Min Yoongi in a commotion while removing the safe jacket he wore over his uniform.

"Hudson could you and your men handle the situation with the locals since they are willing to listen to you? Then my squad and medical team can treat the injured ones and clear the things here"

"I can. But then we have to change our initial plans. The ship coming under the Singapore flag is a licensed one. We can't stop the ship anchoring at the base's harbor. In case they use this hole to escape we can't stop them cause within the next five hours there's nothing we can do. We can't prove everything and get a court order, we can't ask for more backups too, so what we should do next?"
Ken Hudson asked the senior agent Min while reloading his weapon.

"First of all urged the crowd to leave this place. Hunters expect this to happen this way. They create this mess to gain time for themselves. We ruined their whole network so there's no way for them to take help from the outside other than that ship. Listen, Admiral Hudson, We are at the final wink so they are doing everything they could do to escape from here. Our intelligence highly suspects they are planning another blast after the first one. They blast this place out of all the places in the village to gain everyone's attention. But the main attack is yet to come. This is the trap they keep to use as their last straw"

"No matter what happens in the village we can manage so don't let your soldiers take their guards down in the Marine borders of the district. At the moment all we need is double the guard. We can't let them pass this border. If they did, our very single effort gonna go in vain"

Two chiefs talked for like another six to eight minutes before finalizing and agreeing on how they gonna take their further steps.

.
.
.

Location: Red Hunter's main inn.

"ENOUGH! STOP THIS FIRST !"

Every breathing object in the room expects to hear another gunshot. But surprising the tattoo man stopped.

"Killing the rest of us we have here won't help us to solve the situation. We need more men. If you need to escape from this den all we need is fucking men. We need more human shields. So stop killing the rest"

Jackson Wang talked under his breath using a language no one understand but him and the fuming head of the gang.

"FUCKING FOUR HOURS! THAT'S ALL WE HAVE! WE ONLY HAVE FOUR HOURS. THE BUGGERS GONNA KILL ME FOR SURE. THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN REVERSE THE THINGS. THOSE FUCKING SCUMBAGS RUINED THE WHOLE FUCKING THING I BUILD HERE. FOR THESE BUSINESSES, THERE ARE NO TURNBACKS. EITHER WE PLAY OR WE PAY.

"WE HAVE TO PAY WITH FUCKING LIVES"

Jackson tries to pull the enraged man's hands down seeing he was aiming another random grey hood in the room to soothe his burning blood thirst. But despite the fact at the same time, the rest of the gang had direct their guns toward Jackson Wang.