Chapter : 12 🎯

Chief of the base, Yi Hyun Shik centered all senior agents were gathered and seated inside one of the most confidential boardrooms of the Delta Force. This place is soundproof and at least agents couldn't bring any digital devices inside other than the things that already fit inside the room.

The gathered crowd's full attention was now straightly directed to one senior agent who was giving a descriptive explanation to the audience using a multimedia projector.

"So this says Red Hunters engaged worldwide?"

The presenter stop for a while and answered the raised question.

According to these details yes. But their headquarters is still a mystery. Either such a place is not existing or there might be many.

"How many individuals? I mean in terms of hostages". Another agent strike a question.

"Approximately more than 800. The person who explains said giving a small nod to demonstrate his words.

At the revealed information whole room has filled with tongue clicking and hissing noises. The reaction says how unexpected the situation is to be this severe.

"Please continue".

The agent who paused starts to continue. "Foreign intelligence agencies were also working on this matter because as we suspect our land isn't the only country Red Hunters using to collect accumulations. This is a widely dispersed organization that had so many associates scattered all around the world.

"Can we suspect Santa Maria is their current assembly point?" After mentally analyzing all the details revealed for the past two hours X-graded agent Kim Namjoon raised a question.

"No, we can't. Search groups sent by the Portugal intelligence service had confirmed last Friday there wasn't any evidence that could identify the place as their base any longer". The presenting agent paused to change the slides.

Distressed chief, Yi Hyun Shik has hit the table edge pulling his hair back.

"This matter is getting more and more complicated at every passing minute. We can't just sit and watch those 800 aren't dummies those are human lives we should be hurried". Z-ranked agent Jung Hoseok muttered tightening his fists.

"So where should we start?" One of the Senior agents, agent Changwook questioned all of the gathered senior agents.

"It's the Gangnam incident. We should identify who those henchmen belong to. Cause that's the only way left in our hands to reach the main target".

"But all three men who were involved that night were found dead. Isn't that how it happens?"

"It's true. But only a half of it. Half of the information is false and they had purposefully made the shreds of evidence to mislead us. Two of the three had died but one is remaining. And that is not any random person. He is Richard Wang, one of the brothers of the Jackson Wang".

The gathered assemblage was surprised cause this information is new to them.

"Yes, that's the truth. Jackson would never kill his own blood".

The agent who gave an illustrative explanation to the gathered crowd has taken a seat ending his two hours long explaining process.

"Well done Min Yoongi you've done a great job".

Senior agent Min Yoongi who was back in the Deta force bowed slightly accepting the chief's appreciation. He had done a three months long individual task working on the matter along with other foreign intelligence agents.

"Okay everyone, as you all can see at the moment that's the only way we left in our hands. We should dig into the core but the hardest part is remaining man had never revealed his original identity to the public except for one time. That's in the Gangnam incident. If our guess is correct, we have no option other than using bait.