Chapter : 15 🎯

Double updates 😊. Make sure to read the previous chapter and vote for both chapters.

Senior agent Min Yoongi who kept trying to track the younger agent's location had finally been able to track him closer to the downstairs stairwell. He knew their target is chasing the younger agent but didn't expect things to turn out this way. He took the stairs in a commotion and when he finally reaches the floor senior agent got to see the way the drunkard was about to abuse the younger's neck forcefully pinning him to the wall.

"Babe is that you?"
The agent from the delta force was acting like he was the club worker's boyfriend who came in search of him. 

Yoongi's voice has been able to distract the predator who was hovering over the younger. Right after his presence acknowledge by the two, the senior agent has managed to reach the younger one and take him away from the man's grip. He had hugged the younger agent protectively keeping up with the act.

For the next few seconds, no one did any movement but Yoongi managed to lean on Jimin and it led the other male to think they were about to kiss or something but in reality, he was talking to the younger one in the lowest tone possible.

"When I count three we gonna swap our positions".

"Fucking stop!!!"

Richard Wang had yelled out loud seeing what going to happen in front of him. He was feeling like he should kill the newcomer cause his patience was almost running out watching the drama going on. He couldn't let anyone to ruined his four months awaited moment. Not now!

Min Yoongi felt the way the younger one who was in between his arms tighten the grip around his jacket even more at the other male's sudden outburst. Yoongi starts to count three leaning toward Jimin and at three he had turned to the Wang guy's side facing him making the younger one backface him but still, the older male's hands were snaking around the younger agent.

Jimin had kept his trust in his senior and had closed his eyes shut when he felt the way a rough hand try to drag him away from his shoulder to make him separate from his safe hold.

Min Yoongi had tightened his grip around the younger's waist with his left hand while gripping the sedative included injector he kept ready in his left hand. At the second attempt of Richard Wang to drag the younger agent from his hold the senior agent managed to inject the needle on the man's left thigh.

The man who hasn't expected that had held his thigh with a shocked face but within the next few seconds he had collapsed on the floor lifelessly.

Yoongi had let a deep breath out losing his grip around the younger agent's waist to press his earpiece.

"Code A- Come near to the downstairs left staircase I have surrendered the target".

Yoongi try to move as he need to check on the man's state collapsed on the floor but still, the younger agent was hugging him for his dear life. His fists were tightly holding onto his jacket like his life was depending on it.

"Jimin you are okay now. You can move".

But nothing had happened. Jimin was still left where he was without moving a single part of him and a long-suppressed loud sob had left the younger one's lips against his will. He had started to break into tears tucking his head on the taller one's shoulder.

Jimin was so scared, vulnerable, stressed, and felt like he gonna die at any minute for a long time since he starts to play this for the past three days. As a trainee, his life was ten times harder than his fellow trainees. He was the one who was always stuck in do-or-die tasks. He was the only one who always join the seniors' mission with his very small amount of training. He had been always kept under pressure because of all these endless tasks and missions apart his all the stressful training sessions and tutoring hours. He couldn't share what he is going on with anyone else cause it was forbidden by the senior authorities. This was too much for him. The pressure he was experiencing was unbearable and beyond his limits.