46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection

Vote Vote :)

Eight days later.

Jimin closed his eyes letting the other one to handle him. His cheeks were tinted with a very noticeable darker shade of a pink hue as he couldn't get used to this. Nonetheless, he chooses to remain in silent knowing there's nothing he could do to help with the present situation.

"Jimin-ah that's fine. Don't be shy.....see we are friends there's nothing to feel awkward about"

"Can you please finish it quickly? It's so embarrassing".

Taehyung had chuckled pulling Jimin's pants up. It's the day he is getting discharged from the hospital and now Taehyung was helping him to change his hospital clothes to a comfortable pair of sweatpants and a loose button-up shirt.

"Okay, bro. All done. There's my sweetie-pie".

Dramatic Taehyung was mocking Jimin by cooing at him intensely like adults do after getting their toddlers dressed.

"God, please stop it Tae".
Jimin muttered still closing his eyes. He let out a deep breath finally choosing to open his eyes.

Taehyung was folding his hospital clothes and the blanket he used.

''Taehyung-ah you know what? I don't know what I might do without you by my side. Thank you---''

''Woah Woah Woah hold on there. Who says I am doing these free? Bro nothing is free in this world. Imma charging you for all the bratty acts and nasty attitudes you give me in past few days. Pew, I guess my half of hair turning grey already after dealing with you 13 days straight''.

Jimin giggles loudly seeing how Taehyung dramatically put a hand over his chest before dragging the curtains away from his bed.

Both of the giggling friends immediately stop seeing how open curtains revealed a Min Yoongi that choose to stand right outside Jimin's bed like a statue. He has already so many bags packed up with him.

''Don't do that sunbae-nim you cut a few years from my life span. Gosh, it gave me chills. You are deadass looking like one of those modern grim reapers in dramas. Arghhh I guess I've missed a lot I need to watch all those''

Taehyung dramatically muttered checking Yoongi from head to toes. Man was completely dressed in black fits and even wearing a long ass black winter coat as the outer layer.

''Anyway, I love your fashion sense''.

''Thanks, now move''

Yoongi has rolled his eyes wiping chatty Taehyung way from his way.

''That's rude. I am charging on this too''

Taehyung whined moving aside giving access to Yoongi to see Jimin.

''Good morning''

Jimin sweetly smiled greeting back.

''I'll drive you home. Your discharging process has already cleared''

Jimin quickly shifted his gaze to Taehyung like he was asking aren't you the one who promised to drive me home? He wasn't complaining or anything but he need to confirm things.

''No, I am not Jimin-ssi. I resigned from all my duties a few minutes ago. This gentleman over here is the one gonna drive you home. So good luck''.

Taehyung said collecting a few of his things to dramatically interpret he was fed up and leaving them right away.

Jimin chuckled pulling his shirt edge.

''Why now?''

''Come here. Give me a hug''.