37. 🎯 Feel So Right

Comment and vote ;)
Hope you all are still here to read <3

Location: Red Hunters main inn

Ignoring the distant gun shooting sounds tattoed man pour another glass sitting at the poolside's cabana. The man who struggles to take his last few breaths shaking on the cold tile surface bearly muttered something under his breath but no one bother to hear him as he wasn't the only one who was about to end his life journey tonight. The pool has turned into a blood pond with all the blood freely streaming down to it. Two dead bodies which were floating on the surface took by three henchmen and another three bodies were dragged there by another four grey hooded men.

"Everyone?"

"Yes, sir every one".

"Okay, clean here".

The men who enjoyed their last meal tonight were the men who took the night shift at the night their main base got skulked
by an outsider. The gang members who were on duty that night were killed by the organization for not attending the assigned job properly letting the one who sneaked in leave the place lively.

The smoking tattoed man stood up fixing his bathrobe. One of his men has run toward him to have his gun and another man had hand him a towel taking his glass.

"Boss here ...."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS NOW ???!!!"

The pissed tattooed man had literally growled turning to his right-handed man's side as he was too aggravated with everyone present there.

"It's urgent".

The man immediately replied handing over the vibrating mobile phone which was showing a caller ID name Grace.

"Put on speakers".

A female voice in a foreign accent:

"Family house is bugged. Grandparents tell they gonna stop for a while".

(The main hideout is tracked and the two major suppliers had announced they gonna stop the business for a short period)

"Any news from guardians?"

(Asking information about the illegal links they had with national intelligence agencies all over the world)

"The stranger visits us cut all our ties. We can't reach any of them".

(Conveying how every link they had with those agencies has been cut by the third-party sneak to their main base a few nights ago)

As soon as the line disconnected the phone got immediately smashed on the floor.

The tattooed man was burning as he knew how their every deal gonna closed down within the next couple of weeks as there wasn't any way they could find the necessary requirements with the failed supply chain. The problem they were about to face has no going back as the business they were engaged in had no turnback. They know very well either they had to meet the promised provisions or they have to pay the price even if it cost their own lives. That's how those mafia businesses were operating and so far they had never met with such a situation.

"So everybody turning their backs on us. Packed up I'll take care of it by myself. Informed the mansion I am coming. Now"

With that announcement, everybody gathered there understood how the real game has begun. The boss who never visits where all the businesses operating was now leaving personally to carry out the things by himself. This isn't something that happen in the last five years.

Twenty men present at the premises instantly went on their knees in unison before their boss could take another step further.

"Please let us handle this".