47. 🎯 All yours

Puzzled Min Yoongi was just stuck in the middle of the living room. He didn't even know why he was standing there feeling all astonished and anxious still holding the grocery bags rather than walking there and checking what it was. The man looked so troubled as he couldn't capture what has went that wrong in his one-hour absence.

Park Jimin was fuming. His cheeks were puffed and lips were pursed. Younger fella was literally huffing like an angry cat curling his hands into tight fists.

''What in the world he is watching there?''
Famous Min Yoongi, AKA ranked senior agent who has worked on an uncountable amount of missions, found himself mumbling to him avoiding crossing the living room. Was he scared to interrupt the younger male by walking in front of the TV? Well, yes he is. At least he doesn't wanna risk it, even by asking what that was about.

This is all he know when he left the house one hour ago, Jimin was sleeping on the couch all comfortably and innocently. He even cooed at the sight for a few minutes when he came there to put a cozy blanket over him. So yes.....one hour ago nothing was wrong.

Min Yoongi was about to place the stuff he was still holding on the nearest table as he wanna walk a bit closer to Jimin. The older male need to see what Jimin was watching with such expressions. But before he could he just froze on his steps hearing a load of chuckles.

The younger fella was laughing out loud. This time loud waves of laughter were filling the whole room. Yoongi put everything down just to walk there at his best speed. Now he could get a clear picture of Jimin. Younger was laying on the sofa on his stomach. Yoongi expect to see at least the TV was on but it was also off.

He chooses to walk a little bit closer to Jimin. But younger didn't seem to notice his presence as he was too settled with watching something on his phone.

Yoongi sighed in relief confirming everything is under control. Jimin was all okay, the house also isn't on fire, and his precious figurine collection is also okay. So yes everything is pretty much normal.

That was only a fracture of a minute when the older male got to see the way the younger's phone yeet to the nearest chair. Jimin has violently removed the earplugs he had so far only to yeet them also somewhere in the living room.

Loud sobs and cursings filled the room in no time.

''I trust you. I forgive you but still....(more sobs and some cursings) you still choose to do this. Oh, my poor thing. I'll kill you. You walking thumbs down I'll ruin your life stupid asshole''

Yoongi didn't feel like moving at all. He starts to feel not so safe in his own house anymore. Jimin might look small and all but just now he doesn't even want to go closer to him as the younger fella was curing on everything around him plopping himself on the sofa.

Min Yoongi gulped nervously before finding himself dialing Taehyung's number like flash.

''Hello, Kim Taehyung?''

''Hello, sunbae-nim?''

''Isn't this Kim Taehyung's phone?''

''Sunbae-nim I am Jungkook and yes this is his but I am afraid that he could talk to you right now''

*in the background - you scumbag I'll peel your skin off*

''Is that Taehyung?''

''Um......yes. Please ignore that he is in a kind of a situation''

Yoongi could say Jungkook has walked somewhere far from where he originally was when he answered the call.

''Listen Jungkook I guess we need help. J-jimin is acting weird. It was just one hour. I was out for an hour and he wasn't okay when I am coming home back. If by chance does he have multiple personality disorder? I mean big shocks can cause him such situations. So I wonder whether---?''