50. ❤️ Mine & Yours ❤️

Please vote :)))

"Hyung! you good ?"

"Ah? Oh! Yeah yeah"
Yoongi replied gulping a gush of air.

"You are sweating too much did you have a bad dream or something...?"

The concerned younger one asked putting down all the empty drink cans and snack covers he collect around the room which they (more like he) finished while watching the movie. He had bent a little down in the process only to brush a few sweaty locks away from the older's forehead who was still looking so horrified.

If Yoongi speaks honestly the dream wasn't a bad one from his end but he couldn't put it into words as his inner voice yelled at him saying he is a pervert. Actually, to him, it was a good one that was able to take his mind to forbidden places.

Yoongi cleared his throat while rubbing his still droopy eyes to wipe the drowsiness away. He realized that he has fell asleep on the couch in the middle of their movie eve and the younger had kindly let him sleep rather than making him awake and forcing him to watch. But now he was starting to have some guilty feelings about that.

"The movie was boring to you, right?"

Jimin asked softly chuckling. He was still busily collecting some empty corn puff wraps and soft drink cans.

"I am so sorry babe......"

"That's fine gramps. I know old people easily get sleepy. Yeah... it's understandable..."

"Old? Who? Me?"

"Are you joking? of course, it isn't you, I am talking about holly"
Jimin sassily replied pushing Yoongi to the corner of the couch to make some room for himself.

"My gosh, you slept here like a log. You even snore. I was shamed since the movie choice was mine"

"You mad?"

"Nah I am not"

"Then what is about this beak?"

"How dare you! Stop calling my sexy lips that?"

Yoongi chuckled out loud dragging Jimin next to him. Younger's widened eyes had directly fallen on the older who was grabbing his waist kinda tightly while locking him in his hold.

*.....I can't wait any longer...hyung make love to me.....*.

"Arghhhh shit!"

As the flashbacks of his dreams hit him hard Yoongi unknowingly pushed the clueless younger male away from him cursing out loud.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Jimin has jumped on his feet rubbing his head madly. The older one's unexpected move led him to hit his head against the armrest of the couch they were sitting on.

"Oh my god! Are you okay love? Let me check"

"Don't! Please don't! I am totally fine please maintain some safe distance. You are no good for my poor self these days"