33. 🎯 Kill me slowly

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Harsh slapping sound ring inside the room. Everyone in the room turns their gazes down taking the signal not to talk any further seeing how their group leader got slapped by the angrily burning boss.

"Two fucking weeks! YOU FUCKERS TOOK TWO FUCKING WEEKS TO TRACE THEM AND STILL SAYING, WE CAN'T FIND THEM. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU BUGGERS DOING?"

The fuming tattooed man questioned his right-hand man who got slapped by him still holding his shirt collar. The furious look he was shedding on the man was enough to burn him down if a look was possible to kill a man. 

"P-please g--give us few more days we will fin------"

The man was stuttering as he was fighting hard to breathe properly between the grip around his neck. He was gasping in the process trying to complete his sentence. But in the very next instant, the man felt the way his boss shoves him onto the floor full of broken glass pieces without any mercy.

The rest of the gang members who were watching the scene playing in front of their eyes held their hitching breaths up not daring to move a single inch. None of them wanted to be the next person lay on the glass pieces covered floor witnessing how their group leader wincing in pain laying on the shining sharp edges not smearing in red.

Despite the pain, the henchman managed to pull himself onto his feet. Neglecting blood oozing bicep he tried again to convince the man now raking his personal weapon drawer like a madman.

"I promised this time we gonna find them. Just give us three days. No just two days are enough". 

The tattooed man who picked his favorite pocket revolver walked closer to the man standing tall in the same place. He traces the man's jaw line with the cold metal edge talking in a whisper-like low pitched voice that spills the venom.

"What if you fail ?"

"I am ready to pay"

"Excellent. Then it's justa a one day and yoyr 24 hours begin now. Coming here empty-handed in the next 24 hours, you will be empty-handed forever. Maniac chuckle filled the room as the tattooed man gently tap on the man's both hands.

"Get that?"

"Very clear sir".

"Brilliant, be quick".

.
.
.

After the night special task force agents carried out their undercover spy mission the whole area was kept under their close supervision. Every public and residential area was guarded by the civil-clothed agents and naval base's soldiers without the village's knowledge. The whole village was under the great invisible threat and yes all started after the task they carried out two weeks ago.

With the details, they tracked that night, delta force centered Uruk naval base got able to stop the container being shipped from the west coast to the naval base's port with the help of the lawful authorities. Once the ship was about to cross the last international sea border in the journey of shipping to the Uruk's naval base it has been charged by the international marine police unit with the help of the information they received from the Korean government's intelligence service. 

The forbidden transportation attempt has been apprehended by the authorized agents, rescuing one hundred and fifty teens and under-aged children. The rescued crowd were victims belonging to different countries. Most of them were being under the effect of drugs when they rescued and it was so clear it was a skillful attempt made by a human trafficking group.

.
.
.

With the information special task force agents discovered that night they got able to stop a great cataclysm. Yes, hard work agents were successfully able to rescue a large group of innocent children but the problem now they were facing was the kids and the teens in the area started to get missing even in the broad daylight and the most crowded hours. An uncountable amount of complaints were daily made to the area's police station from the bemoaning parents asking to find their children.