38. 🎯 No one like you

9 years ago

"Sunbae-nim you don't have to do this. I can just walk back to my dormitory"

"Shut up, you are coming with me"

21 yeara old Min Yoongi follows his senior agent silently. His senior agent picked him up from the hospital after he got released. While doing a training session young agent injured himself and now his senior is taking him to his home for dinner neglecting his all pleads to drop him at the force's dormitory.

Yoongi could swear on anything that was the most homie home he has ever seen. It wasn't anything luxurious but the vibe in the house felt so warm and welcoming.

"Honey is that you ?"

A cheerful female voice call as soon as the door gets unlocked. A woman which can say in her mid-forties walks into the living room wearing an apron and still holding a spatula in one hand. 

"It's you......Welcome, home hun, oh! who is this young man?"

"He is my trainee, Suga".

"Suga, meet my beloved wife"

"Hello, ma'am nice to meet you".

Nice to meet you too young man. Hope you are feeling better with that, dear.

The kind lady asked gesturing at the young guy's bandaged arm with a smile.

"Oh yes, ma'am, it's just a small thing I am fine now".

"This fella stayed at the hospital for three days because of that small thing". The older male scoffed and Yoongi smiled sheepishly taking a seat his senior pointed at him. 

"He is so stubborn. You know him Yuri-ah, remember the boy Kwan and Gyum talked about a lot back in the days ?. He is now a trainee at our base. Until last month he trained under Kwan and now he is under me".

Park Ji Sung introduced his recently assigned trainee to his wife while helping the young agent to remove his jacket and make himself comfortable.

"Make yourself home son. We can have chitchat after having dinner, okay?"

Yeah, ma'am sure. Sorry for troubling you".

Beautiful middle age women pay him a kind smile waving her free hand to gesture that is fine and don't worry. She walks back to the kitchen calling her husband.

"Honey...I think you talked with his dormitory, right ?. If not make a call immediately don't make him gain penalty points. His curfew is already passing".

"I did already".

"Just recalling cause you getting old and forgetting things".

"See whose telling......"

"I am still young and pretty you old man".

"Yes yes, of course, you are, your majesty".

Min Yoongi couldn't help but laugh. His senior look like a completely different person when he is at home. He could say what is the reason behind this household looking so warm and homie, it's full of love.

"Don't mind her she is getting salty, it's the aging problem you know".

"I still hear you!".

Yoongi and Ji Sung both laugh in unison.

"She is also a senior agent. You can't tell by looking at her right?"

The younger agent honestly nods in response as he never expects her also to be an agent.

"Not in our base but in Alpha base".
The senior agent says with a smile while he arranges the table with some extra set of cutleries.

Interrupting their conversation a half-sleepy boy who looked around 15 walked downstairs rubbing his eyes. The guest male sitting in the living room observes the way the young boy walks all the way near to the back-facing older male still closing his eyes.