42: 🎯 You and Me

It was like only one hour after he has fallen asleep next to the younger one. Min Yoongi opened his eyes sensing something furry brushing against his chin. The room wasn't lighted at all but some moonlight was reeking into the room through the glass square set on the roof.

Yoongi stirred trying to move a bit away from where he was sleeping. But he couldn't move much as the person who slept beside him was using his one arm like a pillow. The older male stay put trying to catch what is happening at the moment. After his eyes get used enough to the soft light in the room he got to see how Jimin has gone completely disappeared under the blanket placing his head on his arm.

An involuntary smile crept on Yoongi's lips as he slowly drag the cover away from the younger's head. His eyes got awestruck at the sight he just met. Peacefully sleeping Jimin has completely curled to his side under the shared comforter.

Younger has freely sunk himself more into the cozy warmth radiating next to him cause the older's body warmth makes him comfortable and cozy.

As soon as Yoongi drags the cover away from him, Jimin snuggled more to Yoongi's side answering to the question of how he felt something furry brushing against his chin and jawline.

Min Yoongi slowly turned a little bit more to the younger's side being careful not to change his posture. Younger's messy hair was still brushing against his chin and neck. His naturally pouty full lips were forming a pout in his sleeping bringing a soft look to his peacefully sleeping face.

Yoongi's heart swelled as he slowly moved himself a bit to get a good look on Jimin. The younger guy who was fast sleeping in his embrace looked like a clueless child. His hoodie which looks too big on him makes him look even tiny and it makes Yoongi's heart filled with a new kind of possession. The way Jimin curled his fists into balls around his shirt urged Yoongi to stay still without moving at all because he didn't wanna disturb this sleeping beauty. Younger look that peaceful. The sight itself was enough to make Yoongi's heart feel contended though he got interrupted. Min Yoongi realize in the entire time he has been grinning like a madman as his heart getting filled with a new kind of joy.

Min Yoongi let out a relieving sigh. Using his fingertips he slowly start to move a few locks of hair away from the younger's closed eyes as he wanna see his face clearly. Continuing to combe the younger one's stubborn silky scented locks with his fingers Yoongi  observes his sleeping features closely.

Min Yoongi lay on his side gently cupping younger's soft cheek with his free hand. His thumb starts to draw messy circles on his cheeks and his heart starts to squeezed with one another different kinds of feelings urging inside him to burst out. 

Pushing half of his body a little bit up Min Yoongi closed his eyes placing a long kiss on the younger's forehead.

This feels so right. That's what all his heart screamed at him. The moment makes him realize to wake up like this every day he can fight the world. Yes, Min Yoongi certainly know he wanna stay like this for the rest of his life. Hold the younger's petite figure closer like this makes his heart to experienced a new sensation that he never had felt in his whole life. It's like he has found the most priced possession he needs to hold closer to his heart at all costs no matter what kind of obstacle come toward him.

The silently shared moment with the younger make Yoongi to understand and clarified there were no more doubts and confusions in his heart. This is it. This is all he wants. He was calmed both inside and outside. This is what his heart has longed for long. Finally, his inner storm has calmed down.

Yoongi slowly detached his lips from the younger's forehead feeling the way Jimin squirmed a bit under his touch. The warmth younger male has felt on his face had made him snuggle more to the older's side putting his arm around his waist. And he looked more more comfortable and even peaceful.