48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...

Please vote and comment :)

After being stuck in the house for a week finally Jimin is out. If we give in a second look at the situation, literally both of the males were being in a place like this after months as they never get a chance to enjoy their normal life while carrying a mission.

But as always at this moment also Min Yoongi and Park Jimin were showing totally different levels of energy and interest. The younger male who was feeling excited at every little thing amazed the older male who finds crowded and noisy places like this annoying. Honestly, Yoongi had never been a fan of crowded places since he was a small child as he got a life-changing dark memory attached to such kind of a place when he was just a three years old kid.

He is the kind of person who love to stay in peaceful and calm places where he can save his private space and didn't have to talk or engage with strangers and meddle with them. Simply he just wanna withdraw himself into a more quieter and peaceful place whenever he felt his space getting invade.

Putting a lot of thought into the situation Min Yoongi tries his best not to show he wasn't happy here. But his introverted personality traits had him betrayed even without his knowledge as eventually his actions and expressions start to express it out loud.

But Jimin's viewpoint about the situation is totally different than Yoongi's. To him, it's a date. Yes, the younger male has considered this small outing as a date cause after being official they are in public together as a couple for the very first time. That's why he had done a small secret background check-up on the situation and came up with this idea knowing there's an early Christmas fiesta on the site with a lot of promotion for couples. He had even made an online reservation for a coffee date in a famous cafe inside the mall. 

Of course, he was just too shy to say it in that way as he doubt what kind of a comment Yoongi might have on it. But on his side, he had put a lot of effort into this. Like...styling hair taking a little too much time, dressing up handsomely, put on some nice cologne. Simply, everything Jimin needs is to be in public with the person he loves. He did wanna try out those things that couples do when they are dating and here he is taking the first step with a lot of bubbling excitement inside him.

Man dating a man cannot be any different than a regular couple cause emotions are emotions, right? It doesn't be any change base on gender as every heart feels love in the same way. Wanting to feel loved and wanting to show it off a little to the world......well, that's understandable. Everyone wanna do such things when they are so in love. Especially when they finally get to date the person that they loved for a long after facing too many hardships and obstacles.

So yes........Park Jimin who is about to experience his very first mini date is totally excited. He is excited to be with his one and his side younger was totally counting to have a good time. But at the same time, he is being too shy and kinda nervous to ask or tell the older male directly what he had planned for them, feeling what if Yoongi didn't wanna make such a move yet, like......be a dating couple in public?

*We will be fine, be positive Jimin-ah he loves you*
Jimin inhales a deep breath fixing his dress shirt a bit.

.
.
.

It's been one hour already.

Yoongi sighed while nodding to show his agreement to Jimin who was asking to walk inside a very crowded shop after roaming all over the place for the past one hour. He was already so done as peopling wasn't never his thing. He already hates the whole Christmas fair thing and even starts to regret taking Jimin here cause in his opinion as an injured person the younger deserve more rest.