35. 🎯 You can't leave me...

Here's a long chapter ;) enjoy!

Time 10.15 Am

"Jimin are you sure you can manage?"

"Yes, sunbae-nim I can".

"Thank you, man. I'll send someone else to stay here in the night, until then please manage the things here. Take care of him. That man is kinda stubborn when it comes to resting and having medicines so please remind him".

"Sure I'll. Don't worry about that".

"Okay, then we'll be going. If something happens contact the naval base's doctors immediately then inform us. Admiral Ken promised to send the necessary things for you guys, and I'll send someone with Yoongi's clothes once we back there".

Senior agent Namjoon included rest of the special task force agents, and doctors who work overnight ready to leave the navy base. After discussing with the doctors they decide to leave the injured agent there because the medical experts advised them not to move him at least for another two days as his stitched cut is serious.

.
.
.

"ARGH..........."

"Don't move!!!". 

"Don't move sunbae-nim. Should I call for doctors? Are you okay?"

The Junior agent who willingly stay over to take care of the senior agent immediately came to assist the man who struggles to move.

"Just help me to sit up first".

The younger agent has carefully made the injured one sit on the bed by sneaking hands around the older's waist and the mid back.

"Are you okay?"

A very worried pair of chocolate eyes lean into the pale man's face still holding his not-so-stable body closely. The man who just woke up after a long nap took some minutes to process and make himself stable leaning on the younger male who was still balancing his aching body.

"D-did did N-namjoon take it?" were the very first few words the injured man spoke out saying even in such a terrible physique he was still worried about the mission he carried.

"Yes, Namjoon sunbae-nim took everything you mentioned stop worrying about that and relax a bit first"

"Did I tell him what he should do Jimin?"

"Yes, you clearly did sir. Right after you gain consciousness that was the very first thing you did last night. Then doctors sent you under sedatives cause you need more rest.

"My head is still dizzy". 

"Do you need some water?"

"Yes".

Jimin makes Yoongi's back rest against the headboard by putting a pillow in between before he walks out of the room.

"Here. Drink slowly".

The agent who got many terrible injuries, bruises, and swollen bumps all over his body at least couldn't hold his own glass. If he was being any random person othe than a special task experienced agent he might be definitely dead by now with all the damages. Yes, the harm the special task force agent was experiencing is that severe.

Min Yoongi couldn't lift his upper body due to the stitched deep cut, he can't move his both arms because those are too swollen and numbed after all the fights and swimming he has done. His legs and knees also got so many bruises saying he has encountered a near-death experience. Literally, he was looking like a total mess.

The younger agent run his glassy eyes all over the male who was wrapped in too many bandages. His eyes tell how worried he is though his chapped lips didn't say it out loud.