Chapter : 16 🎯

After the delta force captured the suspect Richard Wang, NIS starts to keep him and do a series of interrogations. All the agents who were joining the task had also given their individual statements. The senior agent in charge Min Yoongi who lead the assignment had requested to carry out the interrogation process by Delta Force but NIS had denied the request as this matter wasn't just a local one because it was related to the 'Red Hunters' human trafficking mafia group which operates in more than twenty countries. 

.
.
.
.

Five days later (Present...)

The whole Delta academy is busy like a bee comb. Trainee agents only had another week left for their physical examination. So both trainees and their agents were working hard with their individual work plans as every trainee tried their best to make it up to the top five and every mentor also need to make sure the trainee they guided do better than the other ones.

Because of this competition among everyone training sessions starts to go on and on while lectures on common subjects like foreign languages, sign language, and coded terms also turn out to be a hectic schedule.

.
.
.
.

Chief of the base Yi Hyun Shik had taken a meeting with all the trainees and all the mentoring agents together as he have a very special announcement to make.

"Good evening gentlemen".

"As the chief of the base, I have a very important announcement to make. I believe you all know our batch 33's examination process gonna start next week. All the trainee agents had instructed, guided, and well trained and taught under their senior agents for the past six months. I know you all had been preparing for your physical examination and written examination from the very first day".

He took a minute to have a look around the audience who was waiting for the next part.

"So I called you all here to make an announcement about your third examination".

Low-pitched buzzy noises had filled the meeting hall as soon as the chief ended his words. Trainee agents were going through panic attacks after hearing they had to face more exams. But mentoring agents keep it calm and quiet cause they know how things going on every year.

"Everyone, please be silent. Yes, you hear me right you have one more examination to pass through. I know this information is new and shocking to you cause we haven't mentioned it either at your inauguration or due course. This is how it happens every year. We annoyance it last cause we need to see who are the ones with real competence. We know you work hard to memorize things for writing examinations and keep practicing to sustain your physical fitness to do well in the physical competency test. But the last test is the test that helps us to recognize who are the ones who really have the potential to be real agents who can face uncertainties and act accordingly".

Trainee agents were listening attentively to keep their full focus on the speaker.

"From now on listen even carefully. I would like to invite our Delta academy's head to continue from here".

"Good evening everyone and welcome you all once again. Now I am going to commence what, when, and how your third examination gonna happen and how your overall examination going to be held".

"Your third test would be a real-life agent assignment. Yes, we know you had gone on so many missions with your senior agents but this is where you have to face the situation all alone".

Trainee agents had filled the hall with buzzy noises and nervous looks.

"Maintain your discipline gentlemen be quiet". The Head of the D' academy waits for a few minutes until trainee agents be silent.