43. 🎯 Saudade

Red hunters' main inn was turned upside down by the agents who breaks in. The squad had thoroughly searched and investigated the whole place collecting every possible thing they could use as evidence against them. Senior agents Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hyunwon had deep searched the Red Hunters' controlling room which was kept under so many security measures. The senior agents had duplicated their whole system in a cloud space only very few of them could access.

"Namjoon-ah, international Marine polices' rescue teams will be here within the next thirty minutes. Please handle the rest for me. Here is their contact code and their communication channel details. Manage the rest and make sure to send all of them safely. Okay?"

"Okay, but where are you going Yoongi ?"

"I'll be back soon. Please handle the rest..."

Saying that Min Yoongi has disappeared into a narrow passage taking a different turn to reach the floor below. He stops for a moment to check his wristwatch to tackle the time. Taking a deep breath he took out a floor plan from his inner pocket to trace every security alarm and other particulars regarding the basement he was about to step in.

.
.
.

According to the agents' rough calculations, there were more than two hundred and fifty hostages. The special task force squad managed to empty the whole dungeon less than in thirty minutes.

Agent troop who worked really hard for hostages' safe rescue managed to take out each and every individual securely. They had helped vulnerable and drugged poor souls to walk along the dark dungeon corridor.

While one half of the team proceed with the rescuing task hurriedly, the other half of the team start to remove all the bugging devices from the area that Min Yoongi had installed to trace the mafia gang's behavior.

.
.
.

Min Yoongi took a deep breath pulling his black face mask up to cover his nose and mouth. Before setting his stopwatch for ten minutes he took a deep breath and collect every bit of his attention to focus on the task he was about to start. He recollects every bit of detail that Kwan had shared with him regarding the place he was about to break in.

.
.
.

Two agents pass the signal to the rescue team's ship with the light stick they held in their hands. Within five minutes rescue squad had reached the isolated land by using fifteen inflatable rescue boats which could carry ten people in one ride.

Since Yoongi hasn't still joined them Namjoon and other senior agents start to proceed with the necessary things with the rescue team. They had briefly introduced themselves to the rescue squad formally carrying out the things explaining the case's current situation shortly as they had already given a detailed explanation to them.

.
.
.

Four hours later

After ensuring all the hostage's safe departure to the nearest main city the special task force agents had come back to the village joining the rest of the agents they left there. The whole agent squad reunites at the main naval base. They had taken a common discussion regarding their next movements against the mafia gang who were acting like shotted wild animals after knowing how their everything has wrecked and ruined.

Red Hunters has gone crazy as they realize how their main inn was wiped away by the agents who acted a fake departure putting a show. The shameful loss had made the whole mafia gang lose their sane. Making them dumbfoundedly realize how their everything messed in big time the STF squad has left them a notice giving their final warning. Agents had ruined Red Hunter's whole communication network not leaving a single way for them to contact the outer world. Their whole satellite system has been destructed along with all the vehicles they could use to escape.