52. 🎯 Mission In-laws

Hey, I am back. Yes, it's me your long lost silly author.

Vote and comment .....🌞🌟

The amusement park date. Well, that was a hell of a day. Yoongi could swear he has never taken any worse decision than agreeing to join Jimin and his sister's amusement park date. Maybe he doesn't mind being there this much if he could avoid those rides. But the poor fella has to join every single one of those and pretend he was enjoying for the sake of winning his boyfriend's little family. Actually to Yoongi, still, it's very much difficult to understand why people spend their money on such a terrifying place.

But to his relief he wasn't the only one who suffered there, his lifelong buddy Jung Hoseok's condition was even worse than his. The dude had screamed at the top of his lungs to the point one seven-year-old girl seated next to him forced herself to gift her lollipop to the terrifyingly screaming adult seated next to her as she wanted to calm him down.

"Yah! Min Yoongi I wouldn't mind joining that three months long intense training we had in Africa for another five times. But I can't put my life at stake. I don't wanna meet my granny while riding a rollercoaster. I'm leaving yall. I AM LEAVING!!!!"

Well, that's how Hoseok was the one who leave the place first. He has been invited by Namjoon who was also forced to be there by his friend Min Yoongi.

Taekook couple has also been invited by Jimin. They were being a good match for Jia's and Jimin's energy unlike the rest of the gang.

Namjin couple has given their selective participation to few rides and in the entire rest of the time, they had admired cute kids running all over the places minding their own business while babying their few months of puppy 'Rapmon'.

.
.
.

"Hyung stop............"

"Why what's wrong Jimin-ah?"

Yoongi made an innocent face pretending he doesn't know what he need to stop.

"Ngh......."
"Gosh! please stop...Jia might walk here anytime"

"Actually, I don't know what you are talking about. But, see.....practically you can stop your pretty lips from making those noises"

"I am specifically talking about your dirty--- argh.......Yoonie please......at least please wait until we go back to our---"

Jimin wasn't able to complete the sentence as he had to bite his lips to stop letting out another moan.

Yoongi has pulled his hands back to him which sneaked under the younger's night robe to do some dirty little stunts.

"You are so pervy Min Yoongi"

Jimin purposefully said in a hushed voice while turning around. He slowly placed the apple pie on the kitchen top he babied for the past two hours. He knew the older is seeking some attention from him as he had spent the whole day with Jia and the others. But still, he decided to act dumb cause he find it funny to watch how attention-seeking Yoongi got frustrated.

"You are playing this game so dirty Park Jimin"

"Actually, I don't know what you are talking about Min Yoongi"

Jimin copied what Yoongi said a few minutes ago while making a thinking face.

"Aishhh........where are you going now?"

"Obviously to put this back into the oven. You messed with me for the past five minutes"

Jimin said in a sassy way holding the half-baked apple pie which he need to put back into the oven.