21. 🎯 Why !?

A man who dressed in full black jumped out from the ambulance even before it properly stop. The vehicle stopped outside the base's boundaries and the male who get out from it was hurriedly running toward the main entrance of the delta force. Since the man was wearing a black mask the N-level agent Jimin who just stopped to see what was going on failed to recognize the guy who trying to reach the entrance.

As the figure gets closer the picture gets clearer in the young man's eyes. His eyes jsut gone bigger from what he witnessed a few meters ahead......

"No way"
He muttered under his breath.

As his eyes recognize the black-clothed figure Jimin quickly runs to the front dropping the stuff he held. In the first instance, their eyes met the masked man had just thrown his numbed body into the younger one's arms saying...

"Takes me to the elevator. Hurry!"

Agent Min Yoongi who had a blood oozing arm has removed his black mask away leaning on the familiar younger male's frame trying to catch his uneven breath. Jimin has supported the elder male's injured arm with one hand while making him stable in his hold using his other hand.

Jimin barely manages to handle the blood-covered male's body helping him to get into the elevator. Yoongi has hold Jimin's shoulder to support his weight and ask the terrified younger male to get the identity pass he wore about his neck under the shirt.

The older male has instructed the younger one to press the card against a specific place on the elevator and Jimin got to see the way the digital number pad presented beside the regular button pad of the elevator.

"Press 3 quick".

Jimin did as he asked and wait for the elevator to go up but it was just starting to go downward. As the elevator started to pass the floor level, all the security alarms had started to ring inside the base signaling the currently on work agents to there is an emergency.

The floor three is the floor where the delta force's central controlling system is located and only senior agents have the access to reach there except the ones who originally handle there as the staff.

Once someone uses their security ID on the elevator to get down, the automated alarm system starts to ring automatically.

Right after the base gets there is an emergency occured, agents who belong to team number one and two also take the elevators to reach the same floor while the agents already working on underground floor stay prepared until the elevator doors to get open.

The agents belonging to Team number 3 had run to the base's vehicle park and they had connected their earpieces staying in their position until they get the orders.

Jimin felt the way senior agent getting more and more unrest every passing minute as he kept looking at the chronometer in his hand. He has frown at the younger guy when Jimin tries to check his bloody arm gently touching it.

The doors got open within twenty seconds and the injured man was the first one to jump out despite his physical condition. He had run through a dim lighted corridor which directed to a door that automatically closed after he enters. Jimin left outside, but using the two seconds door get opened for another group of agents reach there Jimin could get a glimpse inside the room. And few times later door kept open and Jimin managed to get himself also in as no one was payin attention to him at the moment.

Younger agent's breath had hitched seeing where he was and he immediately identified where he was. It's the central controlling place where all the high security intelligence details mediate.