Author's Note + New Book Announcement

Hey dear all...♥️

Posting an author's note became my thing after ending my every story. So here I am again......🙋

And.........my dear delta squad!
We had a long journey together as I took sometime to wrap this up. So I wanna say a quick thank you once again for following me and my irregular updates.

About this book....

This is mg third child. Haha I love to call my works that...cause obviously I am the one who births and grows them.

So about Delta Force...well this is a challenging book to write. I was so insecure, because I started writing about something which I had zero knowledge. I don't know a single thing about how these agent stuff work. So I have to work on that too, aside from narrating their story.

This book was planned to publish right after Heartless to Heartiest but I didn't. I wasn't that confident about the plot as a lot of people expect me to write another omegaverse since they got to know me from an omegaverse. So I did and published Fallen Star (this is my favorite baby).

Because of this book I got a lot of members to my family. I met lovely people with sweet and kind hearts. I really love and appreciate you all cause without you I will not be that brave...

In case you decide to reread this someday...please leave a comment,  because it feels like bumping into an old friend in the street unexpectedly...haha

I have already published my new book. This is an open invitation for you all to check on it.

Finally

Finally..... leave a review and rate this book out of 10 so I can direct my future readers directly to this page to get an idea about the book.

With love♥️
twinklytinygirl♥️
Stay blessed bubbles ♥️
Gonna miss you ♥️