New beginnings (Explore A)

Hi
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         A voice was heard by all the newly human constellations, it that of Zeus.

"Now that you are gathered, you now have been granted the permission to go and explore earth as humans"

It was silent for a while before a light shone at the other end of the white dimension.

The white dimension stood between the heavens and the earth. Everyone walked towards the light and came out to see a lovely mansion before them in a very lovely environment.

 Everyone walked towards the light and came out to see a lovely mansion before them in a very lovely environment

   "We were in the woods the whole time" said the figure who stood on the yellow square. "Words, I know more words," she yelled .

"Hi, I'm Gemini" she told everyone, "and what's your name wavey and slow wavey"she turned to the guys.

"Who is wavey"one asked.
"You are the guy, guys you guys are guys. This is amazing" she said happily.

"You are the guy who waved better than he" she pointed. "Well I'm Aries" the red hair guy introduced.

"I'm Taurus" the other said.
"Hi, I'm Libra", I wanted to speak with you when I knew more words but now I do how is this happening?"

" Hi I'm Gemini " she said again when the curly hair girl walked in.
"I'm Sagittarius" she waved

"Hey Skippy girl"Aries smiled.
" And you are?"she asked.
" Aries, I believe that you must have heard about my dad Ares God of war"he introduced.

Sagittarius tried to remember but couldn't as a result of the memories as constellations fading. 
"I'm Leo son of Apollo"he grinned.
"No but its nice to meet you" she replied.

"Hey I'm Taurus," Taurus said walking towards the black hair girl.
"Cancer" she said.
"Want to know the names of the others?" Taurus asked.
Cancer simply nodded.

"That's Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Libra and Gemini, I don't know more but want to find out together?" He offered as they walked to two other  people.

"I'm Pisces nice to meet you Aquarius" the dark blue hair girl introduced herself to the blue hair boy.

"Hi, I'm Cancer daughter of Artemis goddess of moon and wilderness"

"I'm"Taurus son of Aphrodite goddess of love and beauty.
"Aquarius son of Prometheus god of fore thought and humankind"

"And I'm Pisces daughter of Ishtar goddess of fertility and universal love, nice to meet you all"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

      "Why are the both of you wincing, can't you see properly?"
the purple eyed boy asked the white hair girl and the black hair boy.

"I can see perfectly" the boy replied with a slight chuckle. "I guess its just the sun" he added

"So what's your  own excuse?"he asked turning to the white hair girl.
"Why I wince is none of your business"she replied.

"Okay sheesh" he retorted "well I'm Scorpio Hades's my dad, god of darkness and king of the underworld"

"I'm Virgo, son of Demeter, goddess of grain and agriculture" said the wincing boy.

"Where's the wincing girl" Scorpio noticed looking around.

"I'm over here, and its not wincing girl its Capricorn, I'm the daughter of Persephone goddess of harvest and queen of the underworld.

Both guys stared at her as she stood at a distance.
"What a coincidence, she has harvest and darkness like the both of us." Virgo pointed out.
"I just love coincidences Scorpio added.

So Gemini you are daughter of Hermes god of shady business and gossip hound, Libra asked

"Yeah, so how about you sag?" Gemini grilled.
"Mmm, its Dionysus god of wine and theatre, he's super fun," Sagittarius answered

"Well I'm Libra daughter of Hera goddess of women and marriage"
"so now that everything's is cleared out let's go in," Gemini raved.
"I want to call everyone cause I love talking" she added.

"OK go ahead" Sagittarius gestured her hands.
"Hey everyone  let's go in" she shouted dragging their attention

"Blondie is right we should go in " Scorpio told Capricorn and Virgo.

"So I want to go in first" Aries said loudly.
"It's not a competition Aries," Libra shrieked shaking her head to the very energetic guy.

"Let's go in according to our height" Sagittarius suggested measuring her height with Libra.

"It's only logical we go in according to our astrological order," Pisces prelected as they all stared at her.

"But you'd go in last," Gemini said staring at  Pisces.
"I know but at least we'll be in," she shrugged her shoulders

"Now Aries has to go  first" Leo made a face.
" If no one goes in, I'm going to," Scorpio whispered to Virgo.

Aries walked in and the other followed.
"So are we gonna wait for clothes or just wear these?" Gemini said pulling her white robe.

Everyone looked down at theirs and realized what they were wearing before laughing.

"How come we didn't realize it before?"Pisces asked.
"Maybe the clothes will come we just have to wait" Cancer put in.

"Plus we have no money" Gemini said before  gasping, "what's money?" she added.

"Something we don't have,"Leo quipped, there was a bit of laughter. "So how do we obtain money," Aquarius asked.

"We work for it" Capricorn answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Yeah but how?" Libra hitted.

"I don't know but the word work sounds off to me, anyone feel the same way?" Taurus asked bemused.

Leo, Pisces and Sagittarius agreed with him.
"Well it wasn't for me," Virgo said.

"Does it matter, like we don't know where the mall is," Libra prelected pointing at a random direction.

"Mall," Gemini repeated, "I love that word."
"Seriously chill guys the clothes will come am totally positive about it," Sagittarius said calmly.

"What if it doesn't come," Scorpio catechized.
"Yeah and we have to wear these hideous robes," Virgo put in.

"Hideous? I prefer plain robes" Pisces corrected.
'' What ever it is I don't like it, its too  plain," Leo spoke from the back.

"Like what do we do now?" Libra twirled her fingers around her hair. "For starters we could split up and explore" Sagittarius hopped out of her chair.

"I'm going with Leo," Libra shouted. Everyone stared as she held Leo's arms.
" I'm also going with Leo," Gemini said smiling.

Aries shook his head in puzzlement. "Don't worry Ari I'll go with you," Pisces smiled.
"count me in too" Sagittarius walked over to Aries.

"We should go together right?" Cancer asked Taurus and Aquarius.
" I don't see why not,"Taurus shrugged.
"Me too" Aquarius put in.

"Do we really need to pair?" Scorpio queried.
" I'd rather not" Capricorn crossed her arms.
"Me too," Virgo agreed.

"Great, so you can pair by not pairing," Leo said before walking way with the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a bunch for reading, let me know what you think, please don't forget to vote and comment.

Can Capricorn and Virgo see perfectly...?

When will the clothes come....?

See ya later.